Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Kris88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    6

    Unhappy beginner, help needed plz

    Hey folks.. I've being doing weights for about a year now.. And hav had ok results so far, but I'm interested in boosting my results (who wouldn't) but all this info and researching is going way over my head. Lol.. I'm looking for some advise on what's best to take for my goal and hopfully explained to me in simplest english as possible haha..

    A little info on me..
    23years old
    6.2" tall
    160LBS

    I'm looking to bulk up a little but more lean ripped look is my desire. I have tried DBols early on and I thought they really worked, altho 6months later another cycle seemed usless to me.. And was afraid of just retaining watter and loosing any deffinition that I myt hav had coming on in my core area. I duno. I'm not a great fan of needles and injecting kinda worries me to be honest. So kinda lost to what road I should take? Even looked up a Dbol cycle along with winstrol to help with the water retains.

    Some help from a more experiaced person would be so greatful and som1 there to talk me through it would be awsome.

    Cheers

  2. #2
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    For being 6'2 at 160lbs you seem fairly light. I would hit the Nutrition Section and develop a solid bulk diet, you'll grow like a weed with a good diet, especially at your age.

    Oral only cycle is retarded, you might as well drink a 5th of Jack Daniels every day.

  3. #3
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Check out the nutrition forum and get a good diet puy together. Check out the stickies they are great

  4. #4
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze
    For being 6'2 at 160lbs you seem fairly light. I would hit the Nutrition Section and develop a solid bulk diet, you'll grow like a weed with a good diet, especially at your age.

    Oral only cycle is retarded, you might as well drink a 5th of Jack Daniels every day.
    Agree lol

  5. #5
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Too young too light and not enough training experience.

  6. #6
    Kris88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    For being 6'2 at 160lbs you seem fairly light. I would hit the Nutrition Section and develop a solid bulk diet, you'll grow like a weed with a good diet, especially at your age.

    Oral only cycle is retarded, you might as well drink a 5th of Jack Daniels every day.
    Yea your right.. I am too light, find it very hard to put weight on, altho in my defence most people shocked that I'm as light as I am.. Tink I look a lot heavier.. I must hoke out a pic.. Lol
    Iv knuckled down on my diet, and eating the right foods and amounts to the best of my ability. Thot the use of some form of steroids woulda benifited me aswell? I know a few on them and their results are amazing. Makes ya frustrated that I'm breaking my balls and not gettin as good a result. What do you suggest then?

  7. #7
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris88 View Post
    Yea your right.. I am too light, find it very hard to put weight on, altho in my defence most people shocked that I'm as light as I am.. Tink I look a lot heavier.. I must hoke out a pic.. Lol
    Iv knuckled down on my diet, and eating the right foods and amounts to the best of my ability. Thot the use of some form of steroids woulda benifited me aswell? I know a few on them and their results are amazing. Makes ya frustrated that I'm breaking my balls and not gettin as good a result. What do you suggest then?
    I recommend you go into the Nutrition Section and post up your diet and get some feedback. If you've been trying to bulk and have trouble putting weight on then you're not eating correctly. What's your BF%.

  8. #8
    bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    138
    It threads like this that really upset me. I'm not getting on your case bro because you just don't know yet so let me help you out. First of all you are to young and to inexperienced to even be contemplating steroids . Where you got the idea to start using them I may never know but you need to throw that idea out of your head right now if you want to be successful in your quest to developer hour physique. Second is dude WTF you have only been lifting for a fvcking year man no shit you ain't gonna be all that yet. Your diet does suck regardless of what you may or may not think. There's no way you have even come fvcking close to hitting your plateau of natural progression. So stop complaining and do the following- eat, train, sleep. Putting on muscle isn't that difficult of a task go figure out if you do those 3 things and do them right its a gauranteed fact you will grow. Get over to the diet section and start reading. This is by far the most important aspect of them all and its also the most over looked of all and there is so much more to it then just eating clean and drinking a protein shake or 2. I'm not trying to be a Dick but I want you to understand this and take it seriously. You can take all the steroids in the world but if you don't eat, train, and sleep properly they ain't gonna do anything for you. So get that stuff dialed in and I promise you will see gains like you never have before. Good luck bro!

  9. #9
    Kris88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    6

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by bigga4068 View Post
    It threads like this that really upset me. I'm not getting on your case bro because you just don't know yet so let me help you out. First of all you are to young and to inexperienced to even be contemplating steroids. Where you got the idea to start using them I may never know but you need to throw that idea out of your head right now if you want to be successful in your quest to developer hour physique. Second is dude WTF you have only been lifting for a fvcking year man no shit you ain't gonna be all that yet. Your diet does suck regardless of what you may or may not think. There's no way you have even come fvcking close to hitting your plateau of natural progression. So stop complaining and do the following- eat, train, sleep. Putting on muscle isn't that difficult of a task go figure out if you do those 3 things and do them right its a gauranteed fact you will grow. Get over to the diet section and start reading. This is by far the most important aspect of them all and its also the most over looked of all and there is so much more to it then just eating clean and drinking a protein shake or 2. I'm not trying to be a Dick but I want you to understand this and take it seriously. You can take all the steroids in the world but if you don't eat, train, and sleep properly they ain't gonna do anything for you. So get that stuff dialed in and I promise you will see gains like you never have before. Good luck bro!
    thanx for at least taking the time to reply, no need to get upset lad.. lol alls good. but yea your right, i am not experianced in this field. been training for closer to 2years when i think back, but even at that, still inexperianced i figure. i know the BIGGEST problem of mine is my diet. i am a good healthy eater and do eat the right foods, where my problem lies is the amount!! i do not eat enough of them foods, and thats where im tryna kncle down. its hard work for me to eat so much haha.. as for the idea of taking a cycle. i guess that stems from the first Dbol course i took at very start. i seen the best results i ever hav from when i was on that cycle.. now that could been because i was rapidly increasing in my weights every week, and now il be honest, iv got to the stage where im stuck on certain weights, couldnt imagine going hevier atm.. maybe with a good diet and more calories in me, il begin to build up thast strenght with a little mroe push. il have a look at my diet more carfully and see what happens. cheers for getting back to me by the way.

  10. #10
    bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    138
    All is.good.bro I did come.down a lil harsh.but.you took it exactly like I had hoped you would which is awesome. You gotta have.thick skin to survive around here ha ha. I know eating right is difficult its almost a full time job in itself but being efficient at it is what separates the men from the boys. I'm sure you were amped about your results while on dbol , its a powerful drug. I'm doing my first cycle of it now and love it. Just fyi for the.future its.not a.good one to take as a.beginner or by itself for extended periods. Anyway appreciate you actually taking the advice and not fighting back like alot of beginners do shows your level of maturity.which puts you one step.closer to being.ready to handle AAS. Anyway good luck in the future and post your results as they happen so we can see how good your doing. Thanks

  11. #11
    Kris88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    6
    Not a bother lad, this is why i joined the website, to get advice and told off for when im doing it wrong haha.. i rarley take it to heart, lol.. how long hav you been trianing before you decided to try a cycle of Dbols. hope ya get great results urself.

  12. #12
    Flacco's Avatar
    Flacco is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phuket Thailand/Brooklyn
    Posts
    869
    I didn't know how to eat until I was 18/19. I've always been skinny, fast metabolism. If you really want to put on weight and keep it on, you have to be eating all day when ever possible. I eat about 5 small meals and 3 big meals a day + protein after workout and weight gainer before bed. Once you stuff yourself for a few days, your stomach will stretch and it'll be easier to eat more. You'll find yourself getting hungry more and more. It takes alot of effort/cost to prepare the food and keep it readily available. Kind of a pain in the ass but you gotta do what you gotta do to reach your goals.

  13. #13
    bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    138
    I been training for 16 years this is like my 6 or 7th cycle but first time using dbol and ya so far I'm having absolutely amazing results. Have.had a bit of water retention but for now I don't care cuz.frankly its what helps you grow and even though I lose the appearance of some definition I love the feeling of bulking up.
    Last edited by bigga4068; 06-10-2012 at 07:35 AM.

  14. #14
    Kris88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bigga4068 View Post
    I been training for 16 years this is like my 6 or 7th cycle but first time using dbol and ya so far I'm having absolutely amazing results. Have.had a bit of water retention but for now I don't care cuz.frankly its what helps you grow and even though I lose the appearance of some definition I love the feeling of bulking up.
    see thats my fear.. i wana get bigger yes, but would love to be more ripped and tone. lean muscle? id be afraid of gaining watter and loosing any deffinition that i do have lol would that water retaining wear off leaving you more toned and defined?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •