rob661 is offline New Member

my first cycle of test and deca

Ok I started my first cycle a month ago today , I have test 500 and deca 500 , I already know now I shouldn't have started deca for my first cycle , I've been hittin the gym hard everyday and my diet is pretty good but I have barely seen any gains . My buddy just heard the stuff we got is bunk , so my question.is what kind of gains should I b seeing ? and if I should get new gear and just get test , I know someone else who is supposed to b legit
    I've gained about 8 pounds but I don't know if thats just all me or the gear
    And ive been takin a half ml of test then another half ml of deca , so one ml on tuesday and one on Friday
    Id like some help, I don't need any one talkin shit I just need some good advice

DanB is offline Banned
    What are your stats?

Is your libido up? 8lbs is about where you should be at this stage (prob mostly water)

I'd drop the deca and keep it for next cycle because at the moment you dont know how your body reacts to AAS, you get sides and then your thinking is this from the test or deca

Are you using an a.i. and have pct planned?

Post a pic of the gear without any lab or site names visable if you are unsure if its legit, wont be 100% definate answer but it will give you a good idea to hear from others experiences with the product

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rob661 View Post
    Ok I started my first cycle a month ago today , I have test 500 and deca 500 , I already know now I shouldn't have started deca for my first cycle , I've been hittin the gym hard everyday and my diet is pretty good but I have barely seen any gains . My buddy just heard the stuff we got is bunk , so my question.is what kind of gains should I b seeing ? and if I should get new gear and just get test , I know someone else who is supposed to b legit
    I've gained about 8 pounds but I don't know if thats just all me or the gear
    And ive been takin a half ml of test then another half ml of deca , so one ml on tuesday and one on Friday
    Id like some help, I don't need any one talkin shit I just need some good advice
    So your gear is dosed at 500mgs/ml? What ester is your test?

And what advice are you asking for? You already know (from what you posted) that you shouldn't have stacked for a first cycle. But since you did, you may as well keep the sides to a minimum. If you decide to drop the Deca or not (as DanB suggested, and I would agree), you should be running an AI such as Arimidex , dosed at .25mgs/EOD.

How long have you been training for? Seriously. If you have been serious about training, you would know that the 8lbs you've gained is not a fluke and the gear is legit. If you could gain 8lbs in a month, you are light years away from using AAS.

So my advice (other than dropping the Deca) is to get an AI going. Buy your full PCT NOW. Nolva and Clomid... If you need dosing info, just ask. Start time will depend on the ester of your test and when your last shot of Deca is (depending on the ester...)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    so your gear is 500mg per ml? And your doing .5ml of each 2x a week.?
    your only 4 weeks in. Thats when both kind of start working so 8lbs isnt bad.

people get really impatient.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DanB is offline Banned
    500mg ml?

oh yeah I just noticed that, I never seen test over 450mg ml myself?

Yaa my sex drive is pretty good about normal , ya I have letro at home as a back up in case I get gyno, or any other side effects from estrogen , but I haven't needed it , 2 weeks into my cycle I started something called e control , its like 6 oxo , I used a bad pro hormones last year and got a lil gyno took care of it tho so that's why I got letro as back up .
    And my buddy used test charge with aroma blockr as his pct and he said it worked great , but all I read everyone uses clomid and nolva ,
    I'm open to ideas and info I read for.months before I started but shit there's so much info , I've been workin out since I was 13 been in sports for a long time, I'm tone 160 lean just would like to get a good boost for summer .
    And ya I don't get the whole dose amount exactly but my buddy that used it before I did showed me how much to use so.yes I use .5 of deca then .5 of test which I mix in one shot , then again on Friday so 2 times a week
    And for the arimedex I don't know where to find clomid or arimedex , I got.the letro at my local supp shop but didnt have anything else
    And for the pics ill gladly post em how do I tho ? I'm new to the site

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    read your labels on the vial. they will say 300mg or 500mg. we need to know what each says.
    you cant buy real letro at a sup shop

ar-r has nolva, clomid and a-dex
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

And I'm not trying to b impatient , I just don't wanna b putting This stuff in my body if its not good , I saw some other pics of people ans there gains are way ahead of mine at this time

They say 500 on em both, one says test 500 and the other says deca 500 , I'm at work so cant see it exactly but I know that's what it says
    And they order it and have it behind the counter I know the guys there so they only sale it to some people

So if I only run my test how much do I use each time ?

Quote Originally Posted by rob661
    If your gear is legit and you're actually ready to use AAS, a good solid dosage for a first cycle is 500mgs/week.

How often you split your shots will be based on what ester your test is...

Assuming your gear is legit and you're ready to cycle, 500mgs/week is a solid first cycle.

Your pinning frequency will be determined by what ester of test you have.

I thought the first one didn't post.. Fail.

I appreciate the info bro, so when I get home ill try and find out what ester it is
    And also just so I can b clear , how much is 500 mgs , like in ml , since I'm not takin the deca do I use 1 ml Tuesday then another shot Friday and do another ml of test ?
    Also any way I can tell if its bunk ?

CProgrammer is offline New Member
    if it's 200mg/ml then you need 2.5ml to get 500mgs...so 2.5cc's would be my guess...think of it like dimensional analysis in chemistry... :/

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    That sound suspicious to me selling legit aas out of a supplement store.But on the other hand 8lbs in one month sounds legit post picts of your gear and white out lab name someone will be able to let you know if its legit.

When you look at your bottle, it will say, usually in fine print 250mg or 300mg or whatever. Just because it says Test XXX, doesn't mean that's the dose.

So look for the mgs and the ester (Cypionate , Propionate , Enanthate , etc).

Post a pic of your gear (without the lab name) and some guys will likely give you feed back. No real test to test if your Test is real Test TOUNGE TWISTER WIN!!!

Ok ill post a pic , check with me in a couple hours guys , how do u post the pic ?
    And ok ill check the dose
    And the supp shop is legit they just have stuff behind the counter for people they know
    And what kind of test is the best in ur opinion jdberretta ?

Ok ill post a pic , check with me in a couple hours guys , how do u post the pic ?
    And ok ill check the dose
    And the supp shop is legit they just have stuff behind the counter for people they know
    And what kind of test is the best in ur opinion jdberretta ?
    Test is Test. It's easier for a first cycle to be running a longer ester (Cyp or Enan) so you don't have to pin as often and the levels of it don't fluctuate as much in your body.

All that is most critical is when you start your pct.

Ok cool man thanks for the info
    Ill b posting those pics soon
    So instead of my e control I'm using what should i b on during cycle and how much in terms a rookie will.understand haha

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't know, if i started 500mg of test and deca and had not cycled in a while In a month I sure would know if it was good or not?

This is my first cycle bro , I thought i would have had bigger gains already
    I thought by now I'd really start to notice , now I know I got bigger than I was a month ago but like I said i was out for 2 months for hernia surgery but I thought i would b seeing more results

PropAndTren is offline Junior Member
    The supp shop you bought it from wasn't in Glasgow by any chance was it?

Thread Information