spoon69 is offline Associate Member

strength gains on cycle?

This question is in regards only to strength gains well on aas.
    I am getting a lot stronger very fast on my first cycle lifting more and more every day. I am glad that I waited till I was 28 and had ten plus years of hard training under my belt before cycle because I think it is really paying off.
    My question is if proper pct diet and exercise is used how much will my strength decline and how fast post cycle?
    I know people are different I am just looking for a idea of how much strength I will lose.
    Thanks guys.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    the amount of strength/weight you lose will be significant enough so that some consider never coming off, regardless of the health consequences.

to answer your question, you could lose as much as a third of your gains even if everything is dialed in. strength a little less maybe.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Hard to say each person is different, and reacts to PCT differently. My advice is when you start PCT your going to lose some motivation to go to the gym/have a great workout, you have to fight through that and force yourself to have great workouts everytime. Just my .02

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    My strength drops quickly in the first 2 weeks then I manage to maintain a fair amount of what I gained. 3 steps forward 1 step back, 3 forwrd 1 back...

Thread Information