alexout is offline New Member

First cycle. Need input on cycle, diet and workout

Hey all,

New to the forum here.

Me and a friend have been lifting consistently for 7 months now. Before that both of us had been lifting on and off for a couple of years.

Here are my 1 rep max lifts. I weigh 160lbs at about 15-17%BF

Bench: 218lbs
    Squat: 233lbs
    Deadlift: 400lbs

My friends is about the same. Im 34 years old and hes 26.

We want to do our first cycle. We decided to go with the following cycle off the website:

400mgs/week of Test C for 12 weeks
    20mgs/day of Dianabol for the first 4 weeks.

A Propecia pill every day and Nolvadex 10mgs/day

So far so good? If not, please comment.

What Im having a hard time finding information on is diet and workout.

Currently we are doing German Volume Training.

Since we are building a lot more muscle on this cycle than training without gear, how many more calories should we be looking to eat every day above maintenance. Normal training I usually eat around 2700 cals a day. About 150g protein a day. On off days I usually try and switch up the carbs with fats instead. My friend said we should be eating twice as much protein every day. Is this true?

Anyway input on diet while on cycle are much appreciated.

Next thing I want to know is how what kind of training program we should be doing?

Is it more optimal to do German Volume Training as our bodies havent adjusted to it yet. We were planning on doing a month or 6 weeks of that and then go back to heavy lifting for a month, then possibly back on GVT.

Im unsure on how often we should be working out each muscle group. My friend says we should basically be going 6 days a week.

All advice is appreciated.

Alex

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You cant get bigger then 160lbs? Whats your calorie intake now? Diet? Sounds like your diet isnt where it should be right now.

alexout is offline New Member
    a typical day is as follows:

protein shake morning time: 24g protein. low carb and fat.
    meal after workout around 3pm: 400g chicken with 1.5 cups of rice and veggies.
    meal about 7pm: 400g chicken again with 1.5 cups of rice with veggies.
    meal 3 at about 9-10pm. Some sorta steak with rice or potato or a couple of double cheeseburgers from McDonalds

I feel like im eatng enough but I do get in a hurry to get in the calories in the evening, so I will be eating one meal before the workout from now on and just skipping the protein shake. Maybe use that later in the day or just before bed if I didnt get enough protein during the day.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Im not a expert but thats your problem. If you eat more meals, and up your calories you will grow. You need to add up and start tracking your calories. AAS is a waste right now IMO. Increase carbs, protein and fat.

bob87 is offline Member
    Diet is terrible head over to the nutrition section you will get advice there

Thread Information