NewMuscle83 is offline Member

Leaking like a faucet after pinning

No, I'm not talking about a little drip drip, I'm talking about spraying like a busted ****ing water pipe. Now I have this weird lump on my delt. 1cc tren .5cc mast. Took my time, did everything tight. Been pinning this ed for weeks (along with sust) with absolutely zero problems. Kinda creeped out now. I'm skipping my shot for tonight.

Here are pics of the aftermath.

Thoughts?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not a big deal, it's really not that much blood. Blood always looks worse than it is. Im sure it's not even 1/4 teaspoon. You just hit a vien and it was under a little pressure due to the gear you just injected and close to the surface so it squirted. Not a big deal, just stay clear from that spot for a while.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Whoa............! That's actually pretty cool..............can you do it again?!?!

Aaryan is offline Associate Member
    Been there and done that in my glute lol my first time i was panicking like crazy as my ass was shooting out blood like a hose! I panicked and was told its fine and "welcome to crank buddy u got ur cherry popped!" It didnt deter me from pinning again, I was just more cautious.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Not uncommon. Had to explain to my wife how blood wass all over hand towels and wallpaper. She wasnt impressed. The mirror and sink I cleaned. It was projectile bleeding.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it happens like everyone said. Thats why i inject in the bathroom. Its easy to clean. Better then it getting on the carpet
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information