unixpro is offline Banned

Primo/Test Cycle, getting acne.

Hey guys, this is my 2nd cycle.

Doing 600 Primo a week (150mg per shot x4 a week) and 400 test a week (from [edited]Testosterone Propionate 25 mg Test Cypionate 187 mg.Test Enanthate 188 mg)

im 1 month into cycle, strength is coming in slowly but strong, also libido is really good, best i've ever seen.

What i am experiencing is some acne in my chest area, and my testicles have shrunk a bit, maybe 30%. My question is, should i begin taking something for this? like aromasin ? I also have hcg which i was saving for PCT.

any advice will be appreciated.thanks!
    Last edited by unixpro; 06-14-2012 at 11:00 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    please edit the lab name
    yes taking an ai like aromasin may help
    hcg should be used on cycle not for pct
    i would use nolva and clomid for pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

lab name has been edited, thanks for the advise.

Aaryan is offline Associate Member
    U should be using ur AI as soon as u started ur cycle bro. As for the acne, that can be managed with an acne body wash. Just make sure u shower twice a day and really focus on ur chest and shoulder areas. In the past if i ever got a few zits they would be on my shoulders and using the acne wash eliminated them. Dont squeeze or pop any of them as it will make it worse, even if they look ready to squeeze. They will eventually dry out. Another factor for the acne could be ur diet. U can look up diet info in the Nutrition Resource Forum. Good luck

You should get used to the fact that if you're prone to acne, you're gonna get 'em no matter what body wash you use. That's just the sides you'll have to deal with. I'm not saying not to use body wash and stuff. I've dealt with acne ever since I've started cycling. My first cycle was the worst. Once my body got used to the Test the acne slowed down but I still have some. My kids ask me why I'm going through puberty at middle age. I shower twice a day, wash with benzylperoxide soap, eat clean, etc. to fight the acne. It's just a part of my cycle that I've come to live with. I want to look and feel GREAT? Gotta put up with a few acne here and there. Good luck

Update.... Bought some Neutrogena acne wash, and started taking HCG , 100iu daily, acne is 90% gone! Now i need some AI for the testes. thanks for the advice!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    dont have to take take 100iu daily just do 250iu 2 x a week mon/thurs and thats fine less pinning lol and ai like arimidex can do wonders m8!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    dont have to take take 100iu daily just do 250iu 2 x a week mon/thurs and thats fine less pinning lol and ai like arimidex can do wonders m8!
    This

awesome.

thanks!

Thread Information