Dexter187 is offline New Member

How would you stack eq / test e

For a cycle of 250 mg eq and 250 mg test-e, should you you mix the two in the same syringe and shoot both at the same time, or pin two different times with each 250 mg separate?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    30 yrs old. Other stats other cycles?

5'9", 175, about 12% bf. First cycle, and I definitely understand that first should be one compound only, but I've also read enough to feel comfortable going with test-e and eq for first cycle. My diet is right where it should be and I'm in the best shape of my life. Just hit a plateau over the past few months and want to run a cycle to put on good quality 15 to 20 pounds max. Don't want to bulk, just good lean muscle. I've already bought the gear so I'll be starting this cycle in the next few days.

Also running l-dex 0.25mg eod on cycle, and clomid/Nolva for pct.

What's your tdee?

About 3000 normally

stpete is offline Banned
    Dosages of each per week?

How many weeks?

First cycle run test only. 500 mg a week split 2x@ 250 mg. armidex .25 mg eod. Hcg starting week 4 @ 250 mcgs x 2 a week. Run 12 weeks. Eq worthless IMO. clomid and novla good for pct

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Drop the EQ, even if yo uhave it save it for later, its not needed and most that have used it consider it a waste anyway

500mg of test-e and 500mg eq per week. Also 500iu HCG per week, and 0.25mg l-dex eod. Test 12 weeks, eq 14 weeks.

I know that eq is a controversial compound in a lot of posts, but I have read a fair share of posts that have said decent results have come from it when stacked with test. I have it already so I'd like to give it a shot.

stpete is offline Banned
    EQ isn't very impressive and needs to be ran for 16-18 weeks minimum at around 600-800mgs. Personally, i don't think it's worth it and i've tried it twice. I suggest sticking to the test at your proposed dosage.

Good Luck

The main question is would the two be okay to shoot together, or should I pin two separate times? This information will help me out in future cycles as well when I add in additional compounds. I know not to mix HCG and oils in the same shot, but what about eq and test... or any other mixtures that do not shoot well together for future reference?

Stick um int the same needle going to be about 2 cc a lot for virgin muscle.

So would you say that in future cycles both would probably be okay to mix, but for first cycle or two best to pin separate? That seems like a lot of sticking with the HCG factored in as well... I have no problem with needles but just didn't know if that would be a bit excessive or not.

And thanks stpete, hopefully I'll be one of the lucky ones that see some positive results from the eq. I'll probably start a post to show progression once cycle starts.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yes, you can mix them. Totally up to you. I hope so too, Dexter. If you decide to keep a log let me know.

Good Luck

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter187 View Post
    So would you say that in future cycles both would probably be okay to mix, but for first cycle or two best to pin separate? That seems like a lot of sticking with the HCG factored in as well... I have no problem with needles but just didn't know if that would be a bit excessive or not.
    NO... you should be taking peoples advice and sticking to just one compound, being the test. Save the EQ for later, people here DO know what they are talking about and taking their advice will only benifit you. Drop the EQ for your first cycle

Thread Information