m0n
    m0n is offline New Member

Mixing winny with Test.

Please pardon my ignorance if its already been posted but is it a good idea to mix Testoviron Depot250mg w/Winstrol Depot50mg in the same syringe and shoot?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    The answer in "NO"... one is water based, and one is oil... how do you mix oil with water??? you can't.

m0n
    Win being water and Test being oil. This I know. Was just a question. nothing is impossible. some people experiment and i was just curious if someone has tried.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Bro, i always heard the reason you don't mix them, is cause they do not mix, how are you going to take the air bubbles out.... try mixing oil with water in a glass, and see if you can take the air bubbles out.... do you want those air bubbles inside of your body... i would never try it, and i don't think any one else would... but it would be interesting, to see, if anyone did... BUMP, for more answers.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Actually kids, yes you can mix them. Use the search button and you will find this exact same question asked 50 times. Do the water and oil mix? Not exactly. Can you put them in the same syringe? Of course. They do mix to a certain extent. You will notice little balls of oil or water interspersed(sp?) with one another. There is nothing wrong with doing this. In fact, if you are the type that experiences pain when shooting winny alone, mix it with and oil based anabolic and you will generally have less pain from it. Most all of my winny shots are mixed with oil (I notice that the needle (25g) pretty much never clogs if I mix the two together) .

If you are having trouble figuring out how to get the air bubbles out, then this is how you do it. Get 2 syringes. Pull the winny out into one syringe. Pull the oil (Testoviron in your case) into the other syringe. Take the tip off of one of the syringes, and squirt the other one into it. Then put the tip back on, and shoot it. Pretty simple.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Like Butcher said, yes, you can mix the two... just be careful when injecting because there is a difference with the pressure needed to push the plunger with the two compounds. Just keep a constant pressure and go slow...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I mix them all the time although it is usually with something else I need to shoot ED like prop or fina.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by snowman
    The answer in "NO"... one is water based, and one is oil... how do you mix oil with water??? you can't.
    Do it all the time with no problems bro.. If you don't know for sure never give another user advice that is not correct or based on fact. If you are not sure, say "your not sure".
    We are all here to help one another. I for one don't know everything, but when someone askes me a question, I base it on my own personal experience, and my own personal experience is that yes you can mix the two. I concluded this after research on this very board..
    There are many guys that mix the two, I am one of them.
    Sorry snowman no flame intended...Just remember that could've been a user with no experience giving you advice.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 04-18-2003 at 10:32 AM.

m0n
    Hey guys i am thankful for all your replies. Negative and Positive. Lesson learnd. Dont know until someone tries it, i mean the indians had to smoke everything until they found out weed gets you high right? I myself dont have the cojones to try new stuff without consulting with pros and i barely have nuff ballz to stick a needle in me.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by m0n
    Hey guys i am thankful for all your replies. Negative and Positive. Lesson learnd. Dont know until someone tries it, i mean the indians had to smoke everything until they found out weed gets you high right? I myself dont have the cojones to try new stuff without consulting with pros and i barely have nuff ballz to stick a needle in me.
    No problem bro, you are already starting off on the right foot, by asking before you do it. We are all here to try and help.. Remeber there is no such thing as a dumb or stupid question, well except the ole drinking winny thing..

Upper Canada is offline Junior Member
    Air bubbles do not matter as long as they don't hit the veins or arteries. They are fine to mix, as long as you aspirate properly.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    mOn thats avatar is killing me BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

m0n
    Hey man dont laugh thats really me!

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i mix them as well but for some reason i get a bit more soreness from enan and zambon,wonder why?

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    mix away I think it helps to keep thing fron crystalizing

Thread Information