Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Biceppeak is offline New Member

25 and over rule

i know this will cause some hubub...also please excuse my stupidity if this seems like a stupid question

if im 26 and i run 3 cycles of testp 400mg do my pct correctly i have now actually but myself on the path to trt. i wasnt going to be on it but now because of these cycles i have now possibly put myself in that direction. so if at the end of the day doing too many cycles will put you in trt whats why is there a group gathering around the number 25? obvious reason would be to play it safe and make sure you have stopped growing and your t.test anf f.test have leveled off. but why cant a 21 yo do the same if at the end of the day running too many cycles or even one cycle could put you in trt in the long run.

this was a very nicely worded question with name drops to members but after the spam filter blocked me i gave up

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's about waiting until your growth plates are fused shut, you have finished growing and your hormone system has flattened out and you have a good solid baseline and you system is stabilized. Yes there is and always will be some controversy about this but everything needs some rules and guidelines and these are our general rule of thumb to try to make it more safe for everyone to the best of our knowledge from long term personal experience.

Biceppeak is offline New Member
    i figured it may have been a rule. i do understand the growing issue prime example is lee priest lol could of been mr o if he was only 4 inches taller. but what if your 23. see your gp have shut go blood work test is leveling out. could you still go ahead with it or would that be a q id have to ask you face to face to get a none generic answer(dont mean for that to sound like a douche comment)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone is different adn ever situation is different and 24/25 is just a base rule of thumb, not a hard number but we try to stick with it as close as possible. xrays show your growth plates and yes if everything had been level for about a year or more it would be better, safer than when you are still growing.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your right it is stupid beacuse if you took 5 minutes and did some research you would know the answer.Read the young and steroids thread.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Your right it is stupid beacuse if you took 5 minutes and did some research you would know the answer.Read the young and steroids thread.
    tch tch tch....

....you should learn to play nicely with others or no oreos after school for you!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    usually around 25 or 26 years old your HPTA (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis), Endocrine system, and growth plates have finished maturing and have developed enough to safely introduce steroids .

and don't mind Songdog, he's just a little on edge cause he's anxiously waiting for the mailman.

Thread Information