Thread: deca/sustanon

sheerterror is offline New Member

Question deca/sustanon

Hello,
    What type of results can I expect with stacking deca and sustanon for about 10 weeks? What are some results you guys have gotten from this if you have ever tried it?

Thanks

The Iron Game Guest
    32.76534 lbs of which you will lose 12.3563 lbs if you do not use clomid post cycle and only 7.653 lbs if you do use clomid post cycle. These figures are based on the option that you are using arimidex during cycle to keep water retention off. Adjust figures by 15% if not, this extra 15% loss will only be due to water retention going away. Sorry couldnt resist, what doses are you planning on using and how long have you been training

I've been training about 3 and a half years now...

My friends and I were going to do the cycle together and I believe it was something along the lines of "X" amount of deca each week and then a shot of sustanon every week and a half or so. I'm not sure the exact dosages though. I know the deca was a progressive increase through the cycle though.

Thanks

The Iron Game Guest
    Ok, well firstly I wouldnt put something into your body that you, yourself havent studied or read up on. There are friends and there are friends, be a friend to your body.

Have you ever cycled before or would this be the first time?

Yes this will be my first time cycling. Do you have any recommendations of anything rather than this?

I have read up on both, it's just that we are getting the deca /sustanon through him and he was the one who did the research on exact dosages.

Thanks again

The Iron Game Guest
    I hear you there, but my concern would then be if you are getting it through him does he have any motives to sell you that? Perhaps its the only thing he can get or he wants to make some money on it? I dont know just things to think about, as you said he is your friend not mine so you know him a lot better than me. Id recommend some enanthate or cypionate and some eq or primo for an 8-10 week cycle. First thing is to always try and keep it simple. Combining deca with test gives you both progestin and estrogen to worry about. Eq + test = only estrogen, some aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex will keep estrogen related sides at bay. If there was one thing I would never do again, its to rush into something without being prepared

Peace

Haha sorry I didn't explain the situation better-

The friend I am getting it through is cycling with me so it's not like he is trying to screw me and the other two guys. He is getting it through a relative so we have no worries of being ripped off or anything like that.

If I were to do this cycle for 10 weeks, what type of side effects may I be looking at.

Also I foud the cycle we are considering...
    week 1 50mg deca
    week 2 100mg deca
    week 3 100mg deca
    week 4 150mg deca
    week 5 200mg deca
    week 6 200mg deca
    week 7 250mg deca
    week 8 200mg deca
    week 9 150mg deca
    week 10 100mg deca
    Each week and a half is a shot of 100mg sustanon
    (It's something to this effect, not 100% accurate though).

Thank you so much for your time, I appreciate it.

The Iron Game Guest
    That is an extremelly light cycle and side effects will be very minimal but then again so will results.

All I can suggest is you read the Hot Topics Section and search the archives and keep reading. In a week you will be suprised at your new found knowledge.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    listen guys, IG is telling you to do some research. plain and simple. use the search button on the top left of the screen and type in sustanon and deca . we have a million posts on this subject. but just to stop this madness from continuing, most people use at least 500 mg/wk of sus and 400 mg/wk of deca. no tapering. that's an old method. do a search, and you'll find more info that you could possibly imagine

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Sheer,

Your age? training experience? Weight? etc, etc???

I may be wrong but it sounds sorta like you are recent to the iron game or have not hit your natural plateau yet. Judging by the extremely light cycle you proposed.

If that is indeed the case, I would highly suggest that you build yourself a decent base naturally first. There are several reasons for this. First, you dont need AS just starting out. You'll grow just fine without them for at least a couple years until you hit that plateau. THEN you could use some to break out of your limits. Second, if you start using AS before building a decent natural base, you tend to look a bit blocky, not shaped very well. No amount of AS will change your natural shape. You want to be well balanced and thick. Unfortunately, I've seen too many guys who just started dosing right out of the chute, without having any natural gains and shape as a base, or without PERFECTING their diet. They usually have rather long muscle bellies and dont have the mass that they were looking for the AS to provide.

Trust me on this one, if you havent spent at least a couple of years building a base, then you should probably save it all for when you have. Supplement properly, eat like a horse, and keep track of your progress as a natural so you can actually tell when you've hit your plateau. Lastly, you MUST be honest with yourself throughout this. I believe that is the most difficult part. Trying to dodge the "ambitious little pin" thats sitting in your drawer can be very difficult, especially when you see monsters in your gym that you want to be like.

Damn pins, sometimes they just dont listen to reason and like to poke you when your not looking.

4plates is offline Banned
    when did they start making 100mg sustenon

pollock is offline New Member
    I have a bunch of fake omnas I think they are probably 100mg.

Hey guys,
    Thanks for your help/advice...
    Jarhed, I'm 21 165lbs 5'6 (short) I've been working out for about 3 and a half years. I think I'm going to take everyone's advice and maybe bust my ass for another year or two before seriously considering AS again.

Thanks again

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Awesome Sheer!

You have a good background. Stay in the gym, build yourself a good base, eat like a horse. You may be more ready than I assumed.

Keep doing your research to figure out what might be the best cycle for your first. Also, ask yourself this: "why do I want to use a potentially dangerous drug?" Are you an athlete? Do you want to compete in bodybuilding/powerlifting? Is this just to show off for the girls? Personally, I wouldnt use AS to impress some stupid bar slut, but a lot of guys feel different. I figure dont use AS unless I have a real athletic reason to risk myself.

Just my .02

Mr. Hed.

..BAR SLUTS WHERE AT?? ITS BEEN ALITTLE WHILE....SHEER__GOOD DECISION!!

Thread Information