kingsd54 is offline New Member

ready to start...

So... I'm 33 years old, 6'2" & 205#. I'm 5 years in the gym, with a solid diet. I have gone from170# to my current weight mostly with diet and lots of gym time. I ran a few of the otc legal 6 week cycles, and did see positive gains, but between the side affects and the havoc the orals wreaked on my digestive system, it was hardly worth it.
    Now, I did some research and thought I was ready for a cycle, but the more I read, the more I found I needed to learn. There are hundreds of forums to read, endless info on juice. This is by far the most informative forum I've read, and is a wealth of info. This site is full of knowledgeable health-oriented men. It is well appreciated.
    I have studied hard, and have my cycle on order, awaiting delivery any day now. I'm goin with a simple 10 week test 250 cyp (1 mg/wk) cycle, with hcg for support to minimize sides, and nolva for post. I found lots of reports that with a cycle like this a post is not always even necesarry, but I got it, so I really don't know why I wouldn't. My diet is increasing in Cal's, protien, creatine and carbs to help my body with the added mass, etc.
    I'm confiident with my cycle choice and my diet and workout routine. I'm not looking for a critique, I'm stating my grattitude. I know I have made the right choice for my body to reach my goals, and I feel informed and am comfortable with my decision. I owe this to YOU GUYS.I have read posts, looked up what you guys reccommend, read the articles and watch the videos you reccommend, and so on.
    I strongly reccommend any new members follow this example and take your time, do the research, and be damn sure your physical and mental well-being will benefit from anything you stick in yourself. I will post again in a few weeks with updates. And once again THANK YOU!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PCT is absolutely necessary for Test only cycle. I would pick up an AI as well and run it with first pin. You meen you're running 500mg a week right?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i know you didnt wany a critique but you have your dosing off or it was a typo. But your not going to run 1mg of test a week,
    also i would get an ai for on cycle like arimidex or aromasin
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    PCT is absolutely necessary for Test only cycle. I would pick up an AI as well and run it with first pin. You meen you're running 500mg a week right?
    you type faster then me

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you type faster then me
    Haha, been noticing this, you usually beat me to the punch though.

U guys are fast! Yea 500/Wk. Pin sun am n Wed pm. I always appreciate the advice, I'm a beginner and not dumb enough to this.k I got it all figured out. I play semi pro ball, and have set my goals for physical fitness and ability. Any help is always appreciated!

You're going to want an AI, if you play semi pro ball and develop gyno that would be bad.

Couldn't nolva offer the same AI properties, if used during cycle?... I made sure to get enough gear to do so...

no nolva doesnt. Nolva keeps the estrogen from binding. But you will still have high estrogen and that carries other unhealthy side effects

I've dealt with a bit of gyno with the crap I got otc a couple years ago, so that's somethin I really wanna avoid. arimidex is readily available... ill check into dosages and frequency... always more to read... good info, bud

Thread Information