Hi im 25 year old male

I weigh 78kg and sit at around 12% bf

In the next few months i plan on running a cycle 8 week cycle of Anavar and test e.

I Have done a fair bit of research on the cycle structure and got quite alot of advice from some good PTs in my area so i think im pretty confident n that area, my only concern is hairloss though.

this my will be my second cycle ever in my life my first being a 6 week cycle of stanazol 2 years ago wen i was 23 and of that i got some really good gains and got the exact look i wanted, with pretty much no bad sides at all.

My worry is that since ill be running Test this time around im scared of loosing my hair, I have done some research and have read that a Minoxidil can help stop hairloss and infact and assist with new hair growth.

I am thinking of using it before during and after cycle as a preventative measure. anyone had any experience with Minoxidil that could help me out.

And yes i am not a roid veteran like alot of people on this forum would be so if some of the stuff i say on here sounds stupid to someone who is more knowledgeable then so be it, i am here to seek advice from people who possibly know better thats all.

Thanks