lionel 852 is offline New Member

Exclamation D-Bol 10 Directions !

Hey
    i just got some d bol 10 and i would like to know when im i suppose to take it during the all day ? if for the first 2-3 weeks i take 30 mg during the day how am i suppose to take it ?

1 tab after Brekfast ( 2hours before i go to the gym)
    1 tab with my post workout meal( right after the gym i have a shake and 30-40mn after that a post workout lunch)
    1tab with the 1st dinner (i kinda sleep late so at night i always have 2 dinners before night snack/bedtime snack

the guy who sold me the pills is a friend of mine he own a proteion shop, but his english isnt so good lol so i prefer to ask 1 more time to be sure ?

he said take 2-3 pill in the am (post workout lunch) as soon as you finish the breakfast and 2-3 pills at dinner

but ive been reading that its better to start with 30 mg a day so im a bit confused when and how much should i have

Thanks in advance for the help
    PEACE

if it help im at 85 kg
    im 27
    going to the gym from onday to friday and rest sat and sunday
    im not sure about my bf, last time i check i was a 11.7, but i guess i must be at 13-13.5 now

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Most people around here will not recommend a Dbol only cycle so I doubt you're going to get much of a response or any advice on it.

stpete is offline Banned
    D-Bol only isn't a good idea. I suggest you hold off on using those and research. A good beginners cycle would be test.

But to answer your question, 30-40mgs would be sufficient total for the day. I like 10 in the morning, 20 before a workout, 10 before bed. Did he mention PCT? Do you know what it is?
    Last edited by stpete; 06-12-2012 at 10:41 AM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    dbol only is not a good idea bro. run test as suggested and skip the dbol for now.

fyi, half life of dbol is around 4-6 hours.

ya i kinda read about it all night long, so if i got it right first before dbolic 10 i just do a cycle of Test-600x and after that cycle is done and a break of 6-8 i can start a cycle with test-600x combined with dbol 10 ?

i guess im gonna have to order some bottle of test then

thx
    peace

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    That test 600x is a supplement it isnt real.

Thread Information