warmouth is offline Productive Member

Last of the night YOU PICK THE BEST CYCLE FOR MY GOALS

I am 30, low T, have TRT(have sinced stopped due to the prop. I started out 3 months ago at 155lbs, now I am at 180. I stand 5'10" tall. The muscle change has been phenominal and I get alot of compliments, so I know they are working. But my goal is to look likr Brad Pitt from the Movie "Troy" or Chris Hemsworth. Just make me appear taller, slimer, and about to bust out of my skin. I have been taking maxx gainer protien some, Muscle Milk, Zantha-6 and 100% casein. I am starting to store a bit in my mid section and cant see my abs unless I try really hard. What basic cycle or stack should give me what I want? I have 2 vials of Winny now, 1 more vial of Prop I start tommorrow to finish off the last 3 weeks of the test cycle. Thanks guys! Yall are my only source for giving me sound, quality advice. Thanks again.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    For the Mid section bro I think that would be diet, maybe take a second look at what your eating. How much cardio are you doing? I've never tried winny so I can't comment on that, but for me I loved how Var made me feel and look.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kif View Post
    For the Mid section bro I think that would be diet, maybe take a second look at what your eating. How much cardio are you doing? I've never tried winny so I can't comment on that, but for me I loved how Var made me feel and look.
    Var is exactly hat I am planning. The Winny I got on months ago made huge improvements, and I dont think anythig is better for me. But a PT put me on this diet to bulk since I was only 155 pounds. 200-225 gms protien, 3500-5000 calories, 200 carbs, 80 grams of fat daily. Well, this has been going on for 2 weeks, whick was 1 week after I started the Prop. Iam not fat, but I can tell there is storage there. I am afraid of cardio at this time because I havent quite gotten to my bulk weight of 190. Once there, I am going to cardio the heck out of myself, eat clean, take in 160ish gms of protien and higher reps with lower weights. That sound ok? Or should I risk some weight and do some cardio now?

kif
    kif is offline Member
    I would through a bit of cardio in 2-3 times a week low intensity 3.5mph on treadmill for 30-40min this shouldn't hurt your lean muscle gains at all

Aaryan is offline Associate Member
    Walk on the treadmill but on a heavy incline for 30-35 minutes. You wont strip any lean muscle and you will get a nice sweat. Cheers

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaryan View Post
    Walk on the treadmill but on a heavy incline for 30-35 minutes. You wont strip any lean muscle and you will get a nice sweat. Cheers
    Yeah, this is a good way of destroying the joints and being introduced to a world of post-cardio joint pain for many people.

No need for heavy incline or any incline at all, make sure your heart rate is anywhere between 125-135bpm and duration is at least 30min for fat burning purposes.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your diet is from 3500-5000 calories?
    You need to pin your diet down, if you have that big of range of calories your not following a diet
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    your diet is from 3500-5000 calories?
    You need to pin your diet down, if you have that big of range of calories your not following a diet
    The macro's he lists amount to less than 2500cals! Something is very amiss!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information