Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fontazya is offline Associate Member

training with hemmorhoids

ok so im currently on my cycle and have made progressive gains getting leaner and stronger.. a couple days ago i woke up with a big hemmorhoid and im in heeps pain.. using medicines to help with it.. my question is i dont want to stop training right now as im going away in a couple weeks and want to look my best (worst possible time to get a hemmorhoid!!) .. if i train with only light weights for the next week so i dont strain too much will i continue to make gains?? or at least not lose any muscle??
    thanks guys this is soo frustrating

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you can try switching to a medium weight 4x10 or a light weight 10x10. use very short rest between each set, only 30sec. use the same weight throughout all sets. the trick is to lay on the burn set after set, without giving your muscles time to recover in the short rest period.

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    you can try switching to a medium weight 4x10 or a light weight 10x10. use very short rest between each set, only 30sec. use the same weight throughout all sets. the trick is to lay on the burn set after set, without giving your muscles time to recover in the short rest period.
    yeah thats what i was thinking of doing.. and yeah no squats or deads this week... still wannna give my muscles are pounding so they can grow.. will prob just do higher reps (around 12) and very short rest between sets until this crap heals up.. hopefully doesnt take too long!

Darkness is offline Member
    Forget about squats, deads, but you can still do heavy upper body.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fontazya View Post
    ok so im currently on my cycle and have made progressive gains getting leaner and stronger.. a couple days ago i woke up with a big hemmorhoid and im in heeps pain.. using medicines to help with it.. my question is i dont want to stop training right now as im going away in a couple weeks and want to look my best (worst possible time to get a hemmorhoid!!) .. if i train with only light weights for the next week so i dont strain too much will i continue to make gains?? or at least not lose any muscle??
    thanks guys this is soo frustrating
    Before bed EVERY night use two tablespoons of Metamucil with 12-16oz of water,,this will greatly ease bowel movements which in return will stop most of the pain you experience.

Thread Information