Thread: Yellow test C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lil man is offline Associate Member

Yellow test C

I received another bottle of test c today and compared to the otter bottle I have it is a lot more yellow and it's about 2ml shy of the other full 10 ml vial. My question is, what should I do? I'm suspicious of the alcohol being absent. I could add the alcohol no problem but I wanted to get yalls opinions. It's def home brew and it's from same guy as the last two that I received. I have a feeling it's finally working btw for those who have seen previous post of mine doubting how legit it is. I hit 305 incline last night with ease for about 6 reps. That's a good increase from my normal workout.

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    The color MAY not be an issue. Sometimes batches will differ slightly, I would NOT take it upon myself to add anything. The fact that the bottle level is different would be more of a concern personally. That really seems to indicate a sloppy process. Or someone trying to rip you off.

Add in your doubts about the stuff being legit in the first place? I would try to locate a source that is more professional.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Just like Thunder said, color is not an indication.. maybe he used a different type of carrier oil, which would change the color. The alcohol is only 1-2% so it will have no effect whatsoever on the color.

The 2 ml is what I wouldn't be happy about.. but for all we know, maybe he overfilled the first vial.

Well I can say that I had some sides from the stuff and from that I know it's legit test but I dont know obviously if the dose is right from the first two bottles. But let me ask you this, would you try it? I only need 4 ml from it anyway. I intended on running a 10 week cycle an changed to 12 so I needed the new vial

depends how much you trust your source... can't really judge it based on fill level or color, unless it's wayy off (ex. clear tren ).. For all we know it could be better than the other vials. There's only 1 way to find out..

Cool. I may give it a go then. I asked the source if he would exchange it and havent got a reply yet. I am just paranoid. Y'all forgive me. I'm new to the game. I still don't understand how someone can go to mcdonalds everyday and clog arteries and blow obesity out of the water and I can't use a substance legally that enhances WORKOUTS!!!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Color can change due to a variety of things,,carrier oils,,solvents,,raw materials etc..Very normal really.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Like stated color has nothing to do with legitimacy. I've made my hear blue before, grapeseed tends to be green, tren I make either gold or red.

Why would you thunk the BA is missing? That makes no sense, ans yes I would use it. Sorry but sources hate selling to guys like you, who have no idea at all with what you are planning to do.

Sorry I'm a little irritated lately, same threads pop up over and over and over. Just so any of the new guys know, there is a sear function and these ? Have been answered a lot.

I use a diff oil for each product, based in melting points.

Don't be sorry. That's your opinion. Tried the search function and have even seen a similar thread lately. The one thing that bothered me was that there was less product and the color was off. I don't manufacture so I don't know how much alcohol is supposed to be in there but to me if it's 2 ml low and doesn't look as cut base on color it sort of raises questions in this hea anyway. But I'll tell you what, if you can find this exact question in another thread I'll leave the whole board all together. I know color doesn't matter but I hope you see the real question here and dint read just half the post. And I agree about the same posts over and over but you also don't have to rea them all either bud. Believe I or not I really do appreciate your feedback but as a board I hope people dowhatsoever what it was like to be a fish out of water and only have one resource to get answers. Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its absolutely ok to ask your question. The forum can only stay alive when there is traffic. More questions, more answers, more members, more business for our sponsors, more money for admin, more bandwidth and better servers. And everyone is happy.

So dont worry one bit. Questions, the more the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    Its absolutely ok to ask your question. The forum can only stay alive when there is traffic. More questions, more answers, more members, more business for our sponsors, more money for admin, more bandwidth and better servers. And everyone is happy.

So dont worry one bit. Questions, the more the merrier.
    agreed.. it's a legit question. We all have concerns if our gear is legit. If something seems off, by all means ask.

I'd rather see this question asked 10 times than another fvckin "Tren only" thread

cb714 is offline Member
    I do know a lot of UGLs pass off test e as test cyp because they are virtually identical. Not that it really matters though because you wont be able to tell the difference between the two. Color really depends on how it was brewed. I'd be more pissed off at the fact that it was 2ml short than it being a little darker.

I really appreciate all the support guys and I've recommended this site to a few of my very close friends. Not sure if they have joined and don't wanna know but the wealth of knowledge that's here needs to be tapped in to

Thread Information