lstbred is offline Senior Member

Is ALL Jins junk?

A freind of mine is using it and swears by it but from what Ive read it's pretty much bunk. He works out a ton & does cardio and is SHREDDED so I think there is some active ingredients buuuutttttt.........

DanB is offline Banned
    There are legit jins available but from what I understand they are few and far between in america, they available in eastern europe in pharmacy and in turn they occasionally make their way to western europe

Also available from pharmacy in mexico according to their list of authorised sellers

I dont know of any source that carrys genuine jins though so if it is through a source then I would avoid it, could be anything
    Last edited by DanB; 06-16-2012 at 10:52 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    There are legit jins available but from what I understand they are few and far between in america, they available in eastern europe in pharmacy and in turn they occasionally make their way to western europe

Also available from pharmacy in mexico according to their list of authorised sellers

I dont know of any source that carrys genuine jins though so if it is through a source then I would avoid it, could be anything
    i agree, they are hardest to get real ones of
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information