BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Can I add a small increase last 4 weeks?

I chose to do Cyp. which is run at 12 weeks instead of the 8 that the E is run. I've read over and over again that your gains plateau in the 12 week cycles if you don't increase the amount pinned toward the end. Due to my vial turning out to be 20ml and not the 25ml it stated, I had to grab another one quick. I have enough gear to up the dose the last 4.5 weeks by a small amount if that would benefit me. What do you guys think?

208lbs
    10% BF
    Test Cyp. 250 x 2/week
    Stane @ 10mg EOD

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    I have about 10 cycles under my belt. I never deviate from my original cycle plan, unless I need to drop a compound due to side effects. IMO- upping dosages because you have extra gear is a bad habit to get into.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think i'd just stick to the original protocol. increasing your test by a "small amount" won't give you much in the way of additional gains.

btw... test e and c are almost the same and both need about a 12 week cycle to capture the most/best gains. i think you may have been referring to P when talking about an 8 week cycle?

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse1900 View Post
    I have about 10 cycles under my belt. I never deviate from my original cycle plan, unless I need to drop a compound due to side effects. IMO- upping dosages because you have extra gear is a bad habit to get into.
    Figured, just wanted to double check! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I think i'd just stick to the original protocol. increasing your test by a "small amount" won't give you much in the way of additional gains.

btw... test e and c are almost the same and both need about a 12 week cycle to capture the most/best gains. i think you may have been referring to P when talking about an 8 week cycle?
    Ok, Thanks man!!!

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    Additionally, steady levels of hormones cause the least amount of side effects.

Thread Information