rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Adderol & CLEN??

Ok i have a perscription for adderol (go figure) and i notice when im on the gear sometimes i drop my dosage down because it seems to intensify it , So ive ordered AR-R clen (for my rats ) will these clash or have a synerginec effect? Dose anyone else know or have done this? i used Clen in pill form from mexico in 2002 or so i just remember it feeling like i was spunout n i got muscle cramps nomatter how much water i drank.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    When my rat took em together they seemed to "speed" him up, felt like his heart was racing/on overload, but then again he doesn't have a legitimate reason to use the adderal. The clen seemed to increase the speedy feel of the adderal. If you need the adderal and take them together, monitor your heartrate and bp to see where you are at. My rat personally does not take them together after his first experience, but if you need em you may not have a choice, just mre (my rats experience).

As far as the cramps, luckily my rat has no problem with them if he drinks enough water, but I've seen many knowledgeable members here recommend taurine for this.

Anaholic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    When my rat took em together they seemed to "speed" him up, felt like his heart was racing/on overload, but then again he doesn't have a legitimate reason to use the adderal. The clen seemed to increase the speedy feel of the adderal. If you need the adderal and take them together, monitor your heartrate and bp to see where you are at. My rat personally does not take them together after his first experience, but if you need em you may not have a choice, just mre (my rats experience).

As far as the cramps, luckily my rat has no problem with them if he drinks enough water, but I've seen many knowledgeable members here recommend taurine for this.
    My I ask, unless your rat is the private/sensitive type......why does your rat use adderol without a legitimate reason? Or should I say, without a diagnosable reason? Is there a side benefit that your rat is trying to accomplish by taking the adderol? I ask because my rat is interested as well.

Blog Entries
    well i have a perscription as dose my mom n my nephew its "Amphatmine Salts" at 1st it supresses appetite it balances out my behavior due to my addhd or whatever the f they call it now basicly it slows down my mind n straightenes out my thoughts so my agressive nature dosent get the best of me from lack of attn n confusion from distraction but anywho my nephew was a fatboy but when he started his meds he lost appetite n became more active loosing 45lbs in 3 months! dosent workout either but hes off em now n fatted up again , but i noticed my super focus in gym abilty to drive through just about anything i just keep pushing through my day set on a path n ive got blinders on n i also lost about 25lbs at 1st but i aclimated to it n gained weight back but that was my intention it has its posative effects but remember its basicly tweek without the methylisation (or however you spell that) so you will feel spun out n it dose have dependancy issues my 20mg tabs go from $5-$15 around here mostly chicks
    Last edited by rampaige77; 06-14-2012 at 02:01 PM. Reason: friggin spelling

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member
    Just a reminder, with clen , ya got to supp taurine for the cramps.

Blog Entries
    really? i mean is it a must cuz that happened when i took the pills my bycepts locked up sometimes

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member
    sorry jasc, just noticed you mentioned that at the bottom of your comment. i had cramps and they eventually stopped with taurine.

You have to take quite a bit of taurine. Guys take 1g and still getting cramps. You need to be in 3g to 5g per day to stop the cramping. I take 5g/day and that seems to stop the cramping when I'm on clen .

Thread Information