Thread: Nips feel sore

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

Nips feel sore

My nips are a little sore....could this be the beginning of gyno ?

Sus 750mg ew
    Eq 600mg ew
    and I'm done the d-bol at 30mg ed

I upped the liquidex to 1mg ed from .5mg ed
    I do have nolva on hand.

What do you guys think ? I'm headin to the gym and I'll get back later. Thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is my take on it bro........

if your in doubt, start the nolva. rather be safe than......well, you know the rest.
    in reality, you could let it go a LITTLE further, and see if symptoms get worse. then you'll know for sure before you start the nolva. since you upped the dex to 1mg, that might hold it off, but some must have gotten in to bind already, if your having symptoms.

peace IFL79

Slypknot is offline Member
    Hey bro!

As far the nips being sore I'm about 95% sure this is NOT gyno. From our previous PM's you probably know I did actually get gyno from running Deca /Sust. The symptoms are NOT something which can be dismissed as paranoia. Once you have it hit you know it!

I'd say keep doing what you're doing. The liquidex should take care of the test aromatizing enough to prevent gyno setting in. If you get, and trust me you'll know it, then hit the Nolva at 80mg ED for 4-5 days, then drop down to 20mg ED.

If you really wanna know what gyno feels like... wet a t-shirt and put it on, stand in front of a fan until your nips get hard as rocks...now squeeze the shit outta one. That's exactly how it feels...nips HURT like nothing you've ever felt, and the pain just doesn't stop until the Nolva kicks in.

You should be ok with what you're running...enjoy your cycle and don't break any bones! <cough...OUCH>

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Iron, I had the same problem with sustanon , those doses are high, at those doses I would've already been at 1 ml of liquidex. See what the liquidex does, check for lumps, I got lumps from sus, if you feel lumps, start the nolv, I had to go as high as 80mg a day just to make the lumps go away. Good luck..
    Be glad you were prepared and had Nolv on hand. Some fools wait till they get gyno then rush to try and get some. Way to go bro!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys.....I'll wait until I see or feel lumps and begin nolva at that time. I was thinking maybe I came to close with the razor while shaving my chest. That's the kinda feeling I have......right now they feel ok , maybe the liquidex has kicked in because I started the 1mg dose yesterday. Thanks again for all your help my brothers !

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up [email protected]

Originally posted by Slypknot
    Hey bro!

As far the nips being sore I'm about 95% sure this is NOT gyno. From our previous PM's you probably know I did actually get gyno from running Deca /Sust. The symptoms are NOT something which can be dismissed as paranoia. Once you have it hit you know it!

I'd say keep doing what you're doing. The liquidex should take care of the test aromatizing enough to prevent gyno setting in. If you get, and trust me you'll know it, then hit the Nolva at 80mg ED for 4-5 days, then drop down to 20mg ED.

If you really wanna know what gyno feels like... wet a t-shirt and put it on, stand in front of a fan until your nips get hard as rocks...now squeeze the shit outta one. That's exactly how it feels...nips HURT like nothing you've ever felt, and the pain just doesn't stop until the Nolva kicks in.

You should be ok with what you're running...enjoy your cycle and don't break any bones! <cough...OUCH>
    I Guess Girls are Smarter.I saw you last night so perfect in a Dream and you were wearing the Shorts .Lady you R Perfect!!!!

Thread Information