Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ExSciGuy's Avatar
    ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    74

    Anavar cycle duration

    How long is it safe to run anavar before your liver needs time to recoup? I was thinking about going 50mg ED for 10 weeks but then i started reading not to go any longer than 6 weeks. I'd just like to hear from first hand accounts.

  2. #2
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    I've ran 100mgs/day for 6 weeks with no problems

  3. #3
    BlueWaffle21's Avatar
    BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Swamp, FL
    Posts
    1,568
    Blog Entries
    1
    Does anavar hit the liver or kidneys? I could've sworn I read in another post that it hits the kidneys pretty hard and dbol hits the liver hard.

  4. #4
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    I wouldn't run it for 10 weeks. I've ran 80mgs for 6 weeks w/no problems.

  5. #5
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    I have no experience with var but know multiple people who have ran it. They had success with running it at 6-8 weeks, I wouldn't go above that. Even know var is one of the less toxic orals it is still an oral none the less and I would not run any oral 10+ weeks.

  6. #6
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    Does anavar hit the liver or kidneys? I could've sworn I read in another post that it hits the kidneys pretty hard and dbol hits the liver hard.
    that was the post where the bloke thought he had kidney failure, and was pissing orange or something like that.

    my understanding is that var is metabolized in the liver.

  7. #7
    ExSciGuy's Avatar
    ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    74
    That's helps. Now the question is do you run it in the first 6 weeks or the last 6 weeks of a cycle? I'll also be running 500mg of Sus a week for 10 weeks.

  8. #8
    Aaryan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    167
    6 weeks @ 80mg ED should be just fine. I would run it for the last 6 weeks of ur cycle bro

  9. #9
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSciGuy View Post
    That's helps. Now the question is do you run it in the first 6 weeks or the last 6 weeks of a cycle? I'll also be running 500mg of Sus a week for 10 weeks.
    Doesn't matter at 8% BF. How old are you anyway?

  10. #10
    ExSciGuy's Avatar
    ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    74
    I'm 29

  11. #11
    acadmia is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    61
    i ran it 4 weeks at 40 mg a day, did not get good results with that dose.

  12. #12
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ExSciGuy View Post
    How long is it safe to run anavar before your liver needs time to recoup? I was thinking about going 50mg ED for 10 weeks but then i started reading not to go any longer than 6 weeks. I'd just like to hear from first hand accounts.
    ANAVAR is a relatvely mild oral that does work better in longer duration cycles. Its about the only one out there I would feel comfortable
    suggesting for 10-12 weeks. If you run it any less than 8 weeks you wont see its optimal effect.

  13. #13
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by acadmia View Post
    i ran it 4 weeks at 40 mg a day, did not get good results with that dose.
    for a total of about 1.2grams, which explains why.

    var is mild.

    I usually run about 4.2grams and see decent results.

  14. #14
    aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    193
    I know a few guys who argue that you shouldn't run any oral for more than 8 weeks...with that being said var is a little more mild so you could run it for up to 10 weeks. I personally wouldn't run longer than 12.

  15. #15
    D7M's Avatar
    D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scylla and Charybdis
    Posts
    15,474
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    ANAVAR is a relatvely mild oral that does work better in longer duration cycles. Its about the only one out there I would feel comfortable
    suggesting for 10-12 weeks. If you run it any less than 8 weeks you wont see its optimal effect.
    Agreed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •