spoon69 is offline Associate Member

cycle/ai problem help please

Ok so its my first cycle. test prop 150mg eod. I've gotten good results so far Im done week four.
    so i started my ai liquidex two weeks in and I've posted with a couple problems already and have played with the dose Im currently at 0.25mg eod but am dropping it again tomorrow to 0.2mg eod. first my energy went down then today libido is down and i couldn't get off then i just went to the gym and my strength and energy was gone crashed bad what is going on here could it be the ai? Maybe Im responding bad to it? I had no sides before i started taking it just did because its proper protical.

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would suggest getting your hands on a different AI and stop using your current one. If you can get arimidex in a week or so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    everyone is different. I would get some blood work and see where you are at.
    i dont require alot of a-dex to keep in the normal ranges
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post
    I would suggest getting your hands on a different AI and stop using your current one. If you can get arimidex in a week or so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    op is taking liquidex. thats the same as arimidex .

spoon69 is offline Associate Member
    I think i shifted the does around to much without waiting long enough because im feeling better today at 0.25mg. idk been all over the place as of late but if it starts up again then bloodwork it is. thanks guys.

Thread Information