travaldavas_taz is offline Junior Member

Can somebody help me on what to do?

Hey everybody!!
    Im 5'11
    160 lb
    And im 18 years old

So i have a couple of questions and well, i hope yall can help me out!!
    so i stop working out because im getting a surgery (a chest surgery) next month,. So, there was no reason for me to keep working out if im gonna stop for 4 months because of the surgery.
    Now after those 4 months im going to try to get to 180 or 190

But i dont know if i should do a cycle or something like that and if i do what kind ?

Thankz to everybody and have an awesome day!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no you shouldnt
    here are just a few reason
    yuor 18, yuo can permanently damage your natural hormones buy shutting yourself down going on cycle
    You can grow alot naturally with a good bulking diet. You are 160lbs' because you eat enough to be 160lbs. if you ate more you would weight more
    there is no reason to get on steroids when you just start working out. You will be more susceptible to injury
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

binsser is offline Senior Member
    just do a massive clean 8 month bulk followed by a 4 month cut and youll reach your goals easy m8 train hard,rest hard your at a prime age to do it naturaly easy bud your levels are through the roof you honestly just dont need it period bud DO IT ULL SEE WHAT IM ON ABOUT HONEST and i think youll go alittle bit over 190 lolol

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    no you shouldnt
    here are just a few reason
    yuor 18, yuo can permanently damage your natural hormones buy shutting yourself down going on cycle
    You can grow alot naturally with a good bulking diet. You are 160lbs' because you eat enough to be 160lbs. if you ate more you would weight more
    there is no reason to get on steroids when you just start working out. You will be more susceptible to injury
    Damn... Yeah i know... Im just going to start eating more and more healthy... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by binsser
    just do a massive clean 8 month bulk followed by a 4 month cut and youll reach your goals easy m8 train hard,rest hard your at a prime age to do it naturaly easy bud your levels are through the roof you honestly just dont need it period bud DO IT ULL SEE WHAT IM ON ABOUT HONEST and i think youll go alittle bit over 190 lolol
    Hell yeahh! Lol i want to get big at least 190 but not more than 210 or something like that haha... Thanks! and yeahh after my surgery im going to do the 8 month bulk and the 4 month cut...

Thankzz

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    of the many reasons you should not cycle yet, two come to mind

1) you are too young. wait til your mid twenties when your hormonal system is fully developed.
    2) you need a few solid continous years in the gym prior to steroids , else you will be at risk for an injury

Thread Information