spoon69 is offline Associate Member

libido question on test

I am four weeks into my first cycle. Im on 150mg test prop eod. i take liquidex 0.25mg eod.
    up until now i have notice my libido being up horny alot so on but has not been a walking boner or anything lol. the hole cycle I've had a hard time getting off though and now i like completely could not bust today and i feel like i should be getting it in more but idk what's going on is this normal?

Come on guys i know this is a funny question but my girl is pregnant and she is passed cause i can't get off she thinks Im getting it some where else!! Shouldn't i be shooting um off like a machine gun on week four?!?! Why is my shit messed up?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Try cutting back on the liquidex, forcing your estrogen to low can have an effect on libido as well. Try .25mg every 3rd day

I started liquidex at 0.3 eod but started to feel crappy adjusted up first to 0.4 with no improvement then down to 0.25 all eod. could this small of a dose really be affecting me like that? I will cut it down to 0.2 eod cause i like taking it every other day on my none pin days to break it all up.
    Last edited by spoon69; 06-17-2012 at 10:19 AM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many days did you go, before you decided no improvements? Your ai could be stronger then normal. Keep that in mind

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I wish I could say my libido was throught the roof. I am 4 weeks in my Prop cycle and have not had much of a change. Of course, I was on TRT before I started because I had low T to begin with. I am at 100mgs EOD, so maybe the additional 50mgs would help. Are you planning on starting another cycle right away, or breaking after this one?

I am defiantly breaking after cycle and pct....... no way am i going to go for more then needed and move forward fast for a short time just to lose my lifes work in the long run for being impatient and using improper cycle techniques. i am in amazing shape for my age and have been training a very long time as well as work in the field so i listen and do as i should because gear can be extremely beneficial if used right but can destroy your life if abused.... proper cycle and pct for me I've learned that on here and will stick to it. i actually think that for right now Im going to stick to one cycle a year every summer for the next two years with a extreme bulk over the winters before i go to two cycles a year if i decide to compete and have my weight up.

Thread Information