Thread: eq or deca?

chevy44 is offline Member

eq or deca?

after researching the facts and past histories of the two drugs (deca or eq) i am left at a 50/50 on which one to take. I want to gain as much weight as possible (even if its SOME fat) in
    10 wks of t2 @4-500mgs/wk,
    and
    10wks of deca @400mgs/wk
    or
    10wks of eq @ 400mgs/wk
    .25 armidex ed
    this is my first cycle, i train 5 days/wk, eat like a freaking horse, and (like i said b4) want to gain as much weight as possible in the 10 wk period. i would appreciate everyones, opiinion and/ or past histories.

-"i got mind control over d-bo, he tell me to shut the fuck up.....and ill be quiet, but when he leaves.....i be talking again!"

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i hate this question, i'm always torn between them, eq is great for hunger and will help you consume those extra few calories, it give a little more strength than deca and makes me very vascular. as for deca a little more water retension is expected but it really helps my joints.
    as for muscle gains they are very close and i can't really tell the diff. i seem to be able to retain deca gains a little better. maybe its just me

BIG-G is offline Banned
    ibiza69 has a good answer, but i think most will find if you want to bulk, then deca is the #1 choice stack. Eq will give you less weight gains and more vascular/lean look but the muscle comparison will be almost similar cause you gain from deca by means of water retention and its GREAT on the joints, while eq doesnt have the water weight but up's the appetite so it can be left up to you how you choose to eat and evidently look! Since its ur 1st cycle, go for the deca/test combo!! Just add some winny at the end so that when the water retention leaves you, the winy will harden up ur gained muscle enabling you to keep a bit more. BIG-G

at what time should i add the winny? the following week of my last shot, or should i wait a week or two or start b4 the end of my cycle? ?????

BIG-G is offline Banned
    on a 10 week cycle you start ur winny at week 8 and run to week 13 because the deca is still in ur system for 3 weeks. Then 1 day after last pill or shot of winny you start taking your clomid and there is your completed cycle!!! BIG-G

thanx alot big-g

Thread Information