Nicks is offline New Member

General questions (sort of lost)

First I would like to say that I don't plan on starting right now, but in a few months perhaps even a year, but I'm trying to get everything in my head. I've been reading a lot about AAS recently and I'm having a serious case of overload.

One of my first and biggest questions (I can't find a solid answer anywhere) is, can I keep all the gains I make from a cycle for ever? Given that I do everything correctly, including PCT, but never hit the steroids again, will the gains eventually fade? Say I'm 6' 170lbs (I know, shouldn't juice yet, but just follow along please).

Another question: given that I do a cycle of, say, test-e 500mg per week for 8weeks, how much can I expect to gain?

Last one I can think of right now; is anything other than test recommended for a 1st cycle? I want something to help me get bigger quicker, but I don't want to make it painfully obvious that I'm juicing.

Thanks for helping out.
    Last edited by Nicks; 06-17-2012 at 06:24 PM.

jpowell is offline Banned
    man check up n the newbies edition: everything you will need is in there, including a thread with a title like: "over 5'10, under 170 lbs" start reading these important pieces of information.

also we need stats. and cycle experience if any.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 21 yrs old hit the nutrition and training sections. You have years to put on size before you need to thing about aas. Welcome and good researching.

I did read that thread (over 5'10", under 170lbs), but like I said, just play along. We all got personal reasons we want to do this. I'm just looking for solid advice.

I have been reading a lot lately. I read most of the stickies and a lot of links within the stickies and did a little research of my own using Google, hence the overload of information I am experiencing.

Like I said before, I never did any cycles. This would be my first.

As for stats, what exactly are you asking?
    Age 21
    Height 6'
    Weight 170lbs
    Let me know if I'm missing something.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes stick with a test only cycle
    8 weeks is to short for test e. its should be 10-12 weeks
    you will gain enough off of that.
    nobody can say how much you will gain. there are to many variables
    as far as keeping it all there is alot that depends on besides pct and diet. It also how much weight your frame can carry. I can get over 200 on cylce. but i cant keep that size if im not on. But im only 5'6
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes stick with a test only cycle
    8 weeks is to short for test e. its should be 10-12 weeks
    you will gain enough off of that.
    nobody can say how much you will gain. there are to many variables
    as far as keeping it all there is alot that depends on besides pct and diet. It also how much weight your frame can carry. I can get over 200 on cylce. but i cant keep that size if im not on. But im only 5'6
    Great information. Much appreciated.

I read in a few places test-e ranges from 8~10 weeks, but let's say I do it for 12 weeks, isn't there any kind of estimation of how much can be gained? I recall reading somewhere within this website that you could pack some 15lbs of lean muscle in a 10week cycle of test.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Please for me before you do anything read this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.T90q6Il5nTo

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Please for me before you do anything read this:
    I know all that.

I'm a long time member of a bodybuilding forum. I could my calories to the very last gram that goes in my mouth. I have a great, working routine.

In fact, I know I can bulk a lot more in the coming years staying away from the steroids , but I have some personal reason for wanting to get on the gear early on. I'm just asking for advice and I understand fully the consequences of what I am doing and that I'm cutting corners instead of doing the hard work.

I do, however. appreciate and understand your concern.

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicks View Post
    I know all that.

I'm a long time member of a bodybuilding forum. I could my calories to the very last gram that goes in my mouth. I have a great, working routine.

In fact, I know I can bulk a lot more in the coming years staying away from the steroids , but I have some personal reason for wanting to get on the gear early on. I'm just asking for advice and I understand fully the consequences of what I am doing and that I'm cutting corners instead of doing the hard work.

I do, however. appreciate and understand your concern.
    if your thinking gear is gonna help defend your self/fight better, ur in for a surprise. wats more important than effin up your system and being on trt/hrt the rest a ur life.

Thread Information