ryan87bort is offline New Member

New user to steroids.. Just curious???

Ust curious, im about to start my 2nd cycle.
    Just curious as to the differences, my first cycle was injections, and now im gana give capsule form a go..
    Just curious as to if the capsules work that well n have a decent effect, i mean if u can buy them online obviously their not illegal grade roids.. So im just curious as to the difference and if they work..
    Any comments would be greatly appreciated..
    Cheers fellers

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes there is a quantum leap type difference between AAS injectables and legal capsules like the banner above. Why would you convert from injectables to supplements? You might as well stay natural. Did you have absolutely terrible results on your first cycle? What did you run?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    first off, welcome to the board.
    there are big differences between injecting and swallowing steroids , not only in which are available for each delivery method, but the effects it will have on your body. taking something orally will be harsh on your liver, and therefore most of us try to avoid this. there are precautions you can use that will mitigate some of the liver risk, so be sure to explore that.
    I'd seriously suggest before starting another cycle, that you read and learn all you can abouut steroids.
    I'll let the others tell you thier thoughts, but I really think you need to wait.
    Cheers
    ---Roman

Cheers guys..
    Ah i just wasnt a fan of the injections mate..
    Results were great , been bout 9 months since my last course. Just considering giving capsules a go, but im just curious whether their worth it, results wise, apart from the liver problems of course..
    Do you get good results?
    Cheers fellers.

Cheers roman, il definatly be looking into it , not to keen on putting my liver into the deep end..

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan87bort View Post
    Cheers guys..
    Ah i just wasnt a fan of the injections mate..
    Results were great , been bout 9 months since my last course. Just considering giving capsules a go, but im just curious whether their worth it, results wise, apart from the liver problems of course..
    Do you get good results?
    Cheers fellers.
    IMHO I would have to say no, other users might have different opinions though.

stpete is offline Banned
    Harsh on the liver, yes. But i also have a problem remembering to take the damn things. I forget the afternoon and evening dosages sometimes.

Thread Information