Thread: A-bombs???

nooby is offline Associate Member

A-bombs???

Was reading about this compound, and from what I have seen so far, it is the harshest oral. Also a lot of the gains are water weight, and end up lost. So why do people use these? Tell me about your personal experience with anadrol .

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldnt say its the harshest. I dont like them at all, but know others that love drol
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i've pretty much stopped taking any oral cept for var. the others, the gains come and ggo so quick it seems pointless in the long run.....

Aaryan is offline Associate Member
    I have used them as a kick start to my cycle until the test kicks in ie test e cyp or sustanon . Thats all, it can be alot of water retention and ur strength gets a nice boost. Dont overdue it with the increase in strength. Thats my experience. Hope that helps

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    i've pretty much stopped taking any oral cept for var. the others, the gains come and ggo so quick it seems pointless in the long run.....
    I made the same decision, but someone was telling me that this compound was really strong, and you could make the fastest gains ever, but upon research it doesn't sound that good. I was thinking about jump starting my next cycle with it, but it really doesn't seem worth it, IMO.

In have used them at doses of 50 mg ED to 100 mg. I never go longer than 4 weeks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nooby View Post
    I made the same decision, but someone was telling me that this compound was really strong, and you could make the fastest gains ever, but upon research it doesn't sound that good. I was thinking about jump starting my next cycle with it, but it really doesn't seem worth it, IMO.
    drol makes me super tired. juust want to sleep all the time. the excess water helps lubricate the joints if that sort of thing bothers you. but pretty much anything you gain with drol goes away very shortly after..........

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    drol makes me super tired. juust want to sleep all the time. the excess water helps lubricate the joints if that sort of thing bothers you. but pretty much anything you gain with drol goes away very shortly after..........
    Very true they made my joints feel better and u will lose the gains. However I never felt lethargic, but my first time i did have an uneasy feeling for the first few days. They are very powerful and really IMO not worth taking unless u are running with test

Atomini is offline Banned
    I just came off a 10 week cycle of test prop and anadrol (at 50mg per day) and im pretty sure anadrol gave me a stomach ulcer (see my most recent thread in here titled 'nausea and lethargy from nolvadex '. I'm convinced the drol created an ulcer that has recently been exacerbated by the nolva.

Aside from that, I enjoyed it and the gains it got me but it in my opinion isnt worth it compared to something like tren , which is not a 17AA oral. Orals are garbage, all of them. I wont be using another oral ever again. Drol brought my heart rate up to 88bpm too (rhr is usually in the high 50s for me) and thats not good at all.

Thread Information