guyguy is offline New Member

new cycle. what to add

So I just started a new cycle of test cyp 300 and metaforte (d-bal) 25. I have 100 pills of the dbal and 30ml of the test. I eat pretty good but I would like to loose some of the excess fat around,my belly. I'm 25, 6'2 and 190 pounds. What would you add to this and what do you think of it. I'm doing 1, pill a day and .5 test ever 2.5 days. I would like to do more test but I get really really sore and really large bumps when I inject and it makes where ever I inject immobile.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Add more cardio and it would have been best to do it before cycle.

I do kickboxing and jiu jitsu for 2 hours a day so I get my cardio in but I can't get the last of the love handles to go away and the last of my 6 pack to go away

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    I do kickboxing and jiu jitsu for 2 hours a day so I get my cardio in but I can't get the last of the love handles to go away and the last of my 6 pack to go away
    usually, any chemical used to achieve your goals for weight loss, when you stop taking that "diet pill", there will be a tendency for that weight (love handles) to come right back.

fix the problem the right way, or you will constantly be feeling you always need to be taking those diet pills, not good for you.

I struggle with this too. this is why i do NOT take clen , or any of the advertised diet pills!

so either do it throuugh caloric restriction (diet) and more activity, liposuction, or learn to live with it.

my .02

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Man i feel your pain. If I eat a gram of fat it goes directly to the love handle region. (half gram per side)

But Times has some great advice.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Where do you train? rank? blah blah I roll 3-4 days a week and it doesnt always help your cardio, I mean that sometimes you should add something different just to get your body doing something it doesnt normally do, cause as you know rolling is a whole different kind of workout. Treadmill, elipticle (whick I think burns more calories) jogging, dancing, whatever.

I don't have the problem with the weight coming back on. Any time ive taken diet pills the weight stays off but I can't get rid of the last little bit. I've been training about a year. I don't wanna say where I train out of cause that could come back and haunt me. I have no plans to fight tho. I do it more for the excersise. It's def a better work out the running if you ask me and time goes by way faster.

Thread Information