Thread: deca cycle

jldavies is offline New Member

deca cycle

Hey dudes, I have been researching alot and finding out all kinds of things about juicing and I know the seriousness of what it does to you. After researching for along time and talking to users around me I have decided to go with a straight deca cyle. I kinow lots of you out there strongly advise against this but I have talked to a few people who have recently completed this cycle with tokyo labs products and had awesome results with no side effects except a little more oily skin. I have decieded to run 300mg/week for 10 weeks and then jump on clomid therapy 3 weeks after my last injection. No any advice or comments would be appreciated but my question is: is 3 weeks after too long to wait for clomid to start, I have read that 2 weeks may be the optimal time. And then the clomid doses, so many different opinions out there on this. Is 300 day one, 200 day two, 100 for 5 days, and 50 for a week good and sufficient. My freinds have seen gains of up to 22lbs and kept on about 17lbs of it off this cylce. I am lookinf to do the same and hope this will do it for me with the least amount of side effects. Any comments would be awesome. Thanks boys.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I also know people who have made solid gains with just Deca or just Sustanon . Everyone will tell you to stack this drug and that drug to get optimal results. Though you may achieve your desired results with only 300mgs. of Deca per week. If you've done the research, than don't let anyone talk you into a bigger cycle bro. As far as the Clomid goes: Start it 3 weeks after your last injection. There is a good educational thread that gives you the length of time you should wait for different AAS. The supposed length of time for Clomid therapy with Deca is 4 weeks. I'm not really sure what the best doses would be over that period of time. Hopefully someone else can jump in with more information. My best guess would be 100 for 2 weeks and than 50 for two weeks. Good luck bro.!

Thanks, so three weeks after for the deca , because of its long half life, got it. And run it for four weeks, but does any one out there have the correct dose or even any comments on how this should be run over the four weeks. Thanks.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    I think a str8 deca cycle is not a bad idea at all. The one thing that I would recomend tho is keeping some test on hand. If you dont use it , fine. But if you get deca dick(some people dont, but I think those people werent on a deca only cycle) you're gonna wish to high hell you had it. I know you've done your research , so you must know about it. But what is it going to hurt to keep on hand. Just one more piece of advice speaking from expeirence. I had a source, not anymore tho. Now I gotta find one. What if that happens to you. What if you get major deca dick?! You thought about it, and thought if it happens to you, no big deal. Well , it happens , and you think, "holly shit, this is a major problem, much worse than I thought". You go email your source....NOTHING. Your source dried up!! How would feel then? "Welcome to shit creek, sorry we're out of paddles". So do yourself a favor....get a little test to keep on hand. .....Doesnt mean you have to do some big ass cycle of it does it? If your not abusing it, smaller quantities wont have all those major side effects your reading about........An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You can never be TOO prepared. You'll thank yourself( and me) for it if something pops up....or in this case.... doesnt pop up.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah! I surely agree with that... Keep that in mind... or better, in hand !

I saw someone telling about deca dick even with low test (250mg / week), with deca, so, if you have problems, at least have some test. If not used with deca, you can use it later for sure. Next cycle...

Oh yeah, and post your results... if you could keep us a diary, it wil be welcome !

Thanx!

Thanks, guys I have thought about being able to kep test on hand in case that does pop up and I have got two ligitimate sources that have been around for quite sometime so I am not worried about that. But, because I am in Canada we end up paying a lot more for our gear than most of you guys do so that is why I was a little hesitant. So everyone so far seems to think that a deca only cycle is not a bad idea but i should have some test on hand just incase i get the deca dick going. Thanks for the info boys. I am proably going to start the cycle in around amonth or so. currently, 5'8" 200lbs, 16%bf, so I will let you now haw things go for me.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I'd still run test and some dbol with the deca . you only have one first cycle it will be the best ......diet is a big deal here you need to learn how to eat to grow......make sue your are taking the right supps. and getting enough protein ...be safe and good luck man

Slyder is offline Junior Member

deca

You can do Deca alone if you really want to. i would use 400mg/week though. I personally would add test or at the very least some d-bol. I would keep proviron on hand in case of deca dick.

JRjuice is offline New Member
    What about the bromo? Are you worried about the gyno?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I'd say that you could make some decent gains off that cycle if your diet is right. But most will tell you Test is the base of any cycle. Test is THE muscle builder; I'm just curious as to why you dont want to include it. If its only because of money then I suggest you save up some more and do what you really want to do. dont cycle what you can afford...if something is too expensive, save up. Bromo would be a good idea too, its hard to come by and expensive so lots of guys dont use it but it would be good to have on hand.

just my .02

peace

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I was in your exact situation one year ago, I had a vial of Deca from Ttokkyo (paid $300 CAD) and was determined to do a Deca only cycle at 300mg for 10 weeks. My reason for not using Test was the fear of hair-loss, even though I have a real thick full head of hair. Luckly the bros here at AR convinced me otherwise. I sold the Deca, bought human grade Deca and Test Enan (new source), and ran it at 400mg each for 10 weeks. I used 2% Nizoral shampoo to subside my hair loss paranoia, and could not have been happier with the results I got on the cycle. You only get one chance at a first cycle, don't fuck it up.

Paranoid, did you not experience any of the other things that comes along with the test though, like the severe acne and stuff of that nature. I am a profesional business man who is just starting out and don't want slients to get all wierded out by me. I would really like to do the deca only cycle still even though allyou guys have given me more good info. I will definetely consider the test more though now. If I do decide to run the 300mg/week of the deca for ten weeks and then the clomid for 3 weeks after my last deca shot and I do get the deca dick is it okay just to begin the test then and run it for the remainder of my deca cycle. I would only like to run the test if necessary, and money is not an issue here I do want to do this right and money doesn't matter, but I do want to keep it as simple and safe as possible with the least amount of problems. So if the daca dick does happen to come around is just starting a test at that point going to counteract that. Do you guys think that I will see that though at 300mg/week? I have not really heard of any side effects at that dose. I also only want around 15 to 20 lbs as well that is why I was shying away from the test. Thanks bros.

Firstly, as far as acne goes, I had clear skin prior and even during my cycle, but got it pretty bad once I came off the gear. It only appeared on my upper back and arms, as well as my shoulders, but my face stayed immaculate. Its hard to determine if the acne was caused by the Test, Deca or a combination of both.

Secondly, I know the Test started making my nipples really itchy and sensitive at around week 5, because once I started the Nolva, it quicly subsided. No gyno luckly, but at least I know now that I am sensitive to Test and will run Nolva through out my future cycles.

Lastly, deca dick is not as common as people here make it out to be, but if it does occur, you want a fast acting Test like Prop. And yes, you would run it for the duration of your cycle, untils the Deca clears your system and your natural Test levels approach baseline.

Paranoid, after you came off your cycle yousaid you used nolva. Did you use that instead of clomid or what did you use for post cycle therapy ? And at what doses did you use it at. Thanks for your info by the way, very helpful. And do I need to seroiusly worry about the gyno at only 300mg/week, and will the nolva clear that up if it does occur?
    So my cycle now looks like this:
    weeks 1-10, 300mg deca
    starting at week 13, clomid: 300 day one, 200 day two, 100 for 5 days and 50 for 21 days, totalling four weeks.
    have nolva and test on hand: test for the deca dick and nolva for the gyno.
    any additional info would be awesome. Thanks again guys.

C-Bol is offline Junior Member
    I ran QV deca alone at 300mg's for 10wks before myself and i gained about 15lbs solid muscle, which is good and I was happy with the results, however now that i look back i wish i ran something else with it. Stacking with deca will only optimize the results and allow you to get the most out of the deca, but hey, if you want to do deca, and deca only you will see results, but maybe not the results you pictured yourself having.

You see there is a lot of debate on this board with regards to the best post cycle agent, some swear by Clomid, others prefer Nolva. Since I had plenty of Nolva I ran it at 20mg from week 5 (to combat estrogen sensitivty caused by the test), and just continued it post cycle. Basically, I used Clomid week 13-16, and Nolva from week 5-16. This was just a personal choice, based on the research I did.

It seem like you have a misconception that Nolva can treat any Gyno. Nolva will only combat estrogenic gyno caused by Test, D-bol, Eq, etc. Gyno caused by deca through its progesteronic effects can only be curred with bromocriptine, Nolva or Clomid will be useless. However, the good news is that deca gyno is really rare and at 300mg per week I would not even consider thinking about it. Deca gyno only becomes a factor a doses higher than 600mg per week, and only in susceptible individuals. The Nolva should be on hand if you run Test and get Gyno symptoms from the Test, not form the Deca

C-bol, you ran only the deca at 300mg/week and seen solid results of 15 lbs, now what did you use for post cycle therapy and at what doses did you run it at? I only want around the 15lbs as you seen, but I also want to be able to keep it all (or at least most of it on) after completion of the cycle. So just curious as to what post cycle you ran and did you see any side effects off of the deca.
    Paranoid, thanks again for the solid info man your a great help. I am considering the test more now. What if I ran this cycle.
    weeks 1-10: 300mg deca
    250mg test enth
    week 13: start clomid, 300 day one, 200 day 2, 100 for 5 days, and 50 for 21 days.
    nolva on hand for the gyno from the test only.
    And from what you said and I have read I should not have to worry about the gyno from the deca at that dose. With this cycle do you guys think I will be okay as to limiting my side effects. I would still like to run the deca only, but it sounds like it would be a safer cycle (reduce chances of deca dick) with the test in there. If I do run the deca only and get deca dick is 250mg/week of the test for the rest of the cycle enough to counteract it? Thanks again guys, great help!!!!!

oh and paranoid, you said that you seen the acne after your cycle while on post cycle, did it clear up after things were back to normal or did it stick around? just curious. Thanks.

By now it seems that you have a pretty good understanding of what you are doing. Whether you do the Test or not in entirely up to you, but I would highly suggest it. At 250mg a week adverse side effects are virtually unheard of. As for the dreaded deca -dick, 250mg of Test should be enough to nullify it if it occurs, but its not a guarantee. Most of the brothers her at AR advise for the Test to be equal to or greater than the deca. Most of the guys here would also advise you to do more than 250mg period, but if you are really hesitant, then at least do that much. The benefits far outweigh the costs, the Test will add extra strenght, size, increased levels of recover, and most of all it will add immense vigor to your workouts. Another thing to keep in mind is that if you do happen to suffer the unfortunate fate of deca-dick and start using Test with a long acting Ester like Enanthate or Cypionate , it will take quite some time to kick in.

Lastly, as for the acne, I am still recovering from it and it has been close to a year since I started the cycle. Its very mild at this point, but nevertheless, its still here. Hope this helps you, and if you have any other questions I will be glad to anwser them next week (I'm going away this weekend

Thread Information