rows4hoes is offline New Member

First Cycle help please.

Height: 6ft
    Weight:155
    Body Fat: 7%

I recently picked up some Test-Prop, he says I should take half a CC monday/wednesday/friday and that this will last me 6 weeks.
    This is my first cycle, and first time ever dealing with this stuff, I was just wondering if I will even see any results from taking 1.5cc's a week for 6 weeks?
    I eat healthy ( and a lot ) and will be getting back in my routine of gym 6 days a week.

And what PCT would you guys recommend?
    Last edited by rows4hoes; 06-07-2012 at 08:31 AM.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's probably right, also needs to be taking EOD at the least not just m/w/f.. Also if ran EOD you only have enough for 4 weeks..

What are your pct plans?

P.s. why are you even thinking of using, your are to young and you will damage your endo system.. Take it from someone (me) that used at 20 and now on trt since 27 not worth it my friend!
    Last edited by FONZY007; 06-07-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Dude your way to young and way to light. I'll recommend the diet section for now. Learn how to eat and train or a cycle will be an absolute waste. If you can't gain weight naturally, you won't be able to on cycle. Trust me. Learn how to diet correctly and wait a few years untill you have a good build to.build off of.

iwitbad is offline Junior Member
    Do Bill Star's 5X5 while gaining a pound a week till you can't make progress and then cut, trust me you won't be disappointed. What does eat healthy mean? Multiple protein shakes a day? You don't sound like you know how to train or diet? I am not trying to put you down but how about you give the natural way a good try before you start taking AAS.

Also go get bloodwork done. Learn how the body works. I am 21 and was thinking of starting a cycle but i decided to hold off and I have trained hard for 2 years solid. Don't be rash or hasty, just think of what you really want and learn how to get there first.

stpete is offline Banned
    You're too young w/poor eating habits. I suggest you do two things: 1) Edit your post as it's against the rules to post prices. 2) Hit our Nutrition Section for advice/tips on how to put together a solid diet to help you achieve your goals.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your diet SUCKS your to young your to light for your size further proof your diet is off.You need to learn how to eat or anything you gain you will loose.Educate b4 you medicate.

Okay I posted this looking for help on my first cycle, not to ask for anyones consent.
    I already have it and AM GOING TO TAKE IT, regardless if you think I am too young.
    And I don't get why anyone is saying my diet sucks, I never went into any detail on my exact diet, so saying "your diet SUCKS" just because I have a high metabolism and difficulty gaining weight doesn't make any sense.

anyways, if anyone could give me some useful advice as to which pct they would recommend, or any other advice for my first cycle, I would appreciate it.

dtex587 is offline New Member
    If u will look around these forums a bit u will c a lot 20 yr olds looking to run their first cycle and they r always answered in the same manner which is they r way to young to be using, usually within those same posts the OP doesn't have a clue what a useful diet is and they don't have the desire to search the nutrition section to find out and I think that is why they r telling u these things. I wouldn't take any offense to it as they r just trying to help u. Im not saying u should or shouldn't as I am fairly new to these forums but I think if u will look around u will find that somewhat proper PCT should be started around 2 weeks after ur last pin of test, should consist of clomid/nolva used together for 4 weeks. Doses I usually see varied opinions but it usually looks like 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg ED on the nolva and 100mg/100mg/50mg/50mg ED on the clomid. Also u will c a lot of the times an AI is suggested to use on cycle as well to b safe which is usually arimidex at .25 EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by dtex587 View Post
    If u will look around these forums a bit u will c a lot 20 yr olds looking to run their first cycle and they r always answered in the same manner which is they r way to young to be using, usually within those same posts the OP doesn't have a clue what a useful diet is and they don't have the desire to search the nutrition section to find out and I think that is why they r telling u these things. I wouldn't take any offense to it as they r just trying to help u. Im not saying u should or shouldn't as I am fairly new to these forums but I think if u will look around u will find that somewhat proper PCT should be started around 2 weeks after ur last pin of test, should consist of clomid/nolva used together for 4 weeks. Doses I usually see varied opinions but it usually looks like 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg ED on the nolva and 100mg/100mg/50mg/50mg ED on the clomid. Also u will c a lot of the times an AI is suggested to use on cycle as well to b safe which is usually arimidex at .25 EOD.

Thank you, that is the kind of advice and help I was looking for lol, I appreciate it.
    If anyone else has any input please feel free, I'm looking to learn as much as possible before I start

MikeZ91 is offline Junior Member
    With all do respect though.. Every article is a recommendation to start I going to at ages 24-25.. There is no exact age of when you should start.. What they do say is you should start when your body or parts of your body has stopped growing is when you can start.. And it was proven that every body is different. But I'm not disagreeing with anyone and I do think you should take the advice from some of the previous posters on this thread who are experienced( sorry I would mention your names but I'm on my phone so can't see your posts ) and yes you didn't post what your actual diet was and it was "healthy" but your how tall and weigh how much? Healthy may be good for your overall body but you need other strategies as well to gain the weight your looking for.. Make sure you have a good workout plan as well.. If your just starting to workout again I would see what kind of gains you can get in the next few months then think about it.. Good luck man!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're 6ft and weigh 155, then yes your diet sucks. Having a "high metabolism" is a poor excuse.

You're going to mess yourself up and don't even have a PCT, do you just not care? Or just hardheaded and don't want to listen to anything you don't want to hear. Not sure what the point of you coming on here if you're not going to listen.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ok im all for jumping in and figuring it out as i go along. i have done it most my life, joining the Army spur of the moment decision, learning to fly figured it out as i went. nothing better than spur of the moment life expieiences. except when it comes to this!! 3 1/2 years ago i wanted to jump right in with test and these guys straigtned me out quickly. i just finished my PCT 3 weeks ago of me first cycle. there are many here willing to help and you may not like the advice you get but believe me. follow it, your result of a proper cycle will exceed your expectation more so than half assing it.

just my $.02. when it comes down to it you have to live with the decisions you make good or bad

DanB is offline Banned
    You got advise you don't want to hear it

We know your diet is shit because you are 155lbs at 6ft, don't give us that high mentabolism b.s. you need to eat more plain and simple

I bet you can't even tell me what your daily macros are, you prob don't know what a macro is

And can you tell me how do you expect your muscles to grow when you don't feed them?

And as already stated prop needs to be pinned eod so all you have is 4 weeks worth which is pointless even running

Back to the drawing board for you...

I came here asking for help and to be educated, not to be told that I need to be educated.

and I was 130 and shot up to 170 in a matter of a few months, and I maintained that weight for about a year. I've just been working two jobs for a couple months or two so I lost a lot of weight, but I do know how to eat.

Thank you to the guys who put in their two cents and advice, that's all I came here looking for.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    A hard gainer does not shoot up by 40lbs in a matter of months!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Holy shit 90% of the people on this forum are complete jackasses, I'll figure this shit out on my own.

DanB is offline Banned
    truth hurts dosnt it

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rows4hoes
    Holy shit 90% of the people on this forum are complete jackasses, I'll figure this shit out on my own.
    No, you just don't like being told your too young. Get over it! The people that are telling this have been giving 100% good advise.

bob87 is offline Member
    another kid so stupid he is going to screw himself......

I always saw juice heads and thought they were douche bags, thank you all for confirming my suspicions.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rows4hoes
    I always saw juice heads and thought they were douche bags, thank you all for confirming my suspicions.
    And you want to become one so who is worse?

No, I want to gain weight/size/strength by cycling once or twice, not make it a lifestyle.

I simply asked for helpful information, not to be disrespected and talked down to.

DanB is offline Banned
    You were given advise but didn't listen, insisted we were wrong and that you do actually have a grasp on the importance of nutrition even though your stats don't suggest it

You cycle now and the weight will fall off post cycle because you don't eat enough to maintain it

We tried to help you with basics but you want to run before you can walk

Best of luck

I didn't come here and ask if I should or shouldn't. I understand the risks involved in doing this at my age, but that is my decision, the only information I asked for was advice on actually taking a small test prop cycle. I never asked for anyones consent or to be flamed by everyone.
    I came here to learn, not to be insulted by a bunch of disrespectful jackasses.

DanB is offline Banned
    Then what you hanging around for if we that bad, just to bitch and moan?

Bye

BFM
    BFM is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rows4hoes View Post
    I didn't come here and ask if I should or shouldn't. I understand the risks involved in doing this at my age, but that is my decision, the only information I asked for was advice on actually taking a small test prop cycle. I never asked for anyones consent or to be flamed by everyone.
    I came here to learn, not to be insulted by a bunch of disrespectful jackasses.
    These guys are trying to stop you from fking yourself up, but go ahead and trash talk them...smarten up kid.

Silverback-Gorilla is offline New Member
    Hey guys, i am sorry for this, but I'm new to this forum and its the first time Im doing this,
    so I'm not sure how to make my own post. I am 12 weeks in for my 2d cycle

I was looking for a bit of advice on the pct protocol for my bulking cycle which consisted of:

-500mg/week test E -14 weeks
    -300mg/week deca - 12 weeks
    - 40mg/day Dbol - first 4 weeks
    - .5 mg/day adex - 14 weeks

I have HCG and nolvadex on hand, I'm looking to grab some clomid too.

my question was on the dosages, especially since its my first time using hcg as well.
    How should i take the hcg exactly? would i wait 2 weeks after my last shot of test for it to
    start clearing out then run all 3 hcg nolvadex and clomid together?.. pct for my first cycle
    was nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/100/50/50 2 weeks after the last shot, so would it remain
    the same or would i dose it differently along with the incorporation of the hcg?

thanks guys

binsser is offline Senior Member
    You should start your own thread bud pct clomid/nolva is fine if you havent run hcg 2 x 250iu throughout your cycle,, do it like this through out pct thats what i did and it worked out fine.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    actually youve still got 4 weeks do 1000iu a week for 4 weeks and then start pct so 2 x 500iu a week for 4 weeks!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Silverback- you are 19! Running deca and d'bol as well as test on your first cycle??????? And be realises of PCT?!?!?!?

WTF is it with these kids?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rows4hoes View Post
    No, I want to gain weight/size/strength by cycling once or twice, not make it a lifestyle.

I simply asked for helpful information, not to be disrespected and talked down to.
    Who do you think says, I want to make it a lifestyle? I said the same thing... 1 cycle and I'll maintain my gains naturally. Never thought I'd go on to cycle 2,3,4,5,6 or 7 maybe 8 by now. You refuse to make the best/smartest decision for your own life, which is to not cycle. You won't take advice from people who have been there... bc you feel disrespected. No body is disrespecting you. Alot gets lost in translation through written word. Guys who's responses may seem kind of harsh, are just being blunt and raw and real. No one really cares if you fck yourself up or not. But no one wants to be responsible for it. I can tell by responses that you're too hard headed and stubborn to make a wise decision for yourself. I was too at your age. You'll show us! Good Luck lol Its really not funny though. Its sad. I feel bad for Silverback gorilla too.

To Stem and Flacco, hey guys this is my second cycle of AAS not my first, just to clear that part up. also, in terms of pct, i felt like have dosages and timings right for the nolva and clomid the only thing that was confusing me a bit was the incorporation of the hcg (because theres no many different opinions on it from different ppl who've had different arrays of success and failures with it and etc..)I am here to learn more knowledge and get feedback and opinions from guys who've had more experience. So don't take it the wrong way, i mean no disrespect or anything like that.. i am not like the other dude..lol

After my first cycle i got all my bloodwork done by my doc and results came back basically perfect.. i checked for everything i was supposed to and nothing was damaged or anything like that..

I know i am a bit young but this is a choice I've made, the main reason why i hopped on a cycle was because i want to compete in a contest (and not just for fun and kicks I've been lifting since i was 15 and its bbing has been a part of my life since..and so with the goal to compete (after watching a friends show last year around may) i became much more dedicated with diet and training and i took things to new levels. I started using AAS because i felt i reached my natural limit i even had a trainer for several months and the results were nothing spectacular.. i was stuck at the same weight for an entire year.. i would stuff my face take the best supplements do everything by the book and the results would come so slow they were barely noticeable.. so i felt i reached my natural peak since i wouldn't gain weight (I'm also naturally an ectomorph.. was always skinny and ripped to shit)

btw i didn't run the hcg .. still have it on hand and i think I'm just going to save it for the future so i can run it during cycle vs. around pct time cus so far from everywhere I've heard and researched about it is a better idea to do so like this.

Its been a day since my last shot so its still an option to run it before i pct with nolva and clomid or maybe with nolva then go off of it and continue with nolva and clomid, any opinions on my situation guys?

also to Stem, when u took your first dose of AAS what was your weight and stats like? how old were you also?

the other guy was 130 when he hopped on for the first time.. i was 180 and stuck around there (sometimes more or less) for a solid year with a trainer.. and with a hefty monthly budget of the best supplements and food.. i just wouldn't grow.. my diet was in check training was in check, i cut off friends and partying, drinking, smoking, chilling everything i tried everything i could do to reach get bigger and it wouldn't happen for me

Thread Information