Thread: Tren questions

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member

Tren questions

Ok so i know what everyone thinks of "my friend is doing" threads but this is actually for my friend who says "i dont read shit" when i tried to explain proper PCT to him so im going to do the research for him. (ill admit i am doing test prop myself but i know nothing about tren as i never planned to do that but i dont want him to fuk himself up just because hes too stupid to read anything on his own, and yes he is actually dislexic).

I also mentioned running a TRT dose of test to him but all he said was "well im taking test boosters now that my guy told me to take so im just going to take those".

So can running test boosters have a negative affect whilst running tren or is it nothing to worry about? Should he just stop taking the test booster until PCT begins? (i dont know what test booster he is taking to know if it will have any effect on anything).

How long before PCT begins?

Whats a moderate dose?

Moderate cycle time?

This is the PCT protocol i was going to get him to use given he uses a moderate cycle length

Clomid

Week 1 - 4

100/50/50/50

Nolva

Week 1- 4

40/40/20/20

This is his 3rd cycle the first 2 cycles were dbol then tren he lost his libido for 6 months and had pains in his sides from drinking on the dbol i assume. He is 25 it just so happens. The Dbol cycle involved being on for 2 weeks then off for 2 weeks and ramping up the dose lol, makes my head spin trying to explain what he has done in the past is competely illogical and dangerous.
    Last edited by Boxtrot; 06-20-2012 at 03:26 AM.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Test boosters are shit and don't work!
    The PCT you stated is good!

Is he running tren by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Test boosters are shit and don't work!
    The PCT you stated is good!

Is he running tren by itself?
    I believe he will be running tren by itself.

Yes i agree but the last development he had was while taking the booster he believed he gain 2kgs due to the boosters so now he believes it does something and because his 'guy' told him to take it lol

I did read in boxa's test e logged he took a proven test booster whilst doing PCT and believe it helped him to recover but without comparing numbers we'll never know.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    You're a good friend Boxtrot to help him. Hopefully he will listen and his wiener doesn't turn inside out or something....

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    I don't have the answers to all of your questions, I'm sure a vet will help.

I don't think test boosters are going to help him. Tren should be run with test (like you suggested) because it shuts down your natural test production. He can boost zero production all he wants, 0 x 10 = 0. Sounds like he's familiar with this though, having lost his libido for six months previously.

Honestly, it sounds like this guy is rather bull headed and is going to do what he wants regardless.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Running tren by itself is a bad BAD idea. He doesn't need to stack like 400mg per week of test with it, but at the very least he NEEDS 100mg per week of test, and this is to maintain normal bodily function that the tren doesn't provide. Tren will shut down natural testosterone production. Without that, sexual dysfunction as well as other hampering effects will occur without the testosterone there to do its job.

Test ALWAYS needs to be run with tren or deca (ESPECIALLY those 2). And using test boosters won't do a damn thing because as long as he has tren inside him, his body will NEVER produce testosterone on its own no matter what 'boosters' you try to stimulate the body's production with. It's like trying to start a car with a dead battery, no matter how many times you turn the key to crank the engine. It just won't happen.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Running tren by itself is a bad BAD idea. He doesn't need to stack like 400mg per week of test with it, but at the very least he NEEDS 100mg per week of test, and this is to maintain normal bodily function that the tren doesn't provide. Tren will shut down natural testosterone production. Without that, sexual dysfunction as well as other hampering effects will occur without the testosterone there to do its job.

Test ALWAYS needs to be run with tren or deca (ESPECIALLY those 2). And using test boosters won't do a damn thing because as long as he has tren inside him, his body will NEVER produce testosterone on its own no matter what 'boosters' you try to stimulate the body's production with. It's like trying to start a car with a dead battery, no matter how many times you turn the key to crank the engine. It just won't happen.
    Agreed with the above. Even if it was/is a proven booster to some point once you put any other aas such as tren in the mix it's null and void, wont do sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    You're a good friend Boxtrot to help him. Hopefully he will listen and his wiener doesn't turn inside out or something....
    Evil prevails when good people do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

Well ill explain this too him dont know if he'll go get a bottle of test aswell but we'll see.

Im still lost though, i spose one way to answer my pct Q is if i i get him to do a 100mg dose of test E i know the pct start time for that so yeh.

As for tren dose i guess his 'guy' will know that. and ill tell my friend no more than 8 week cycle time which seems reasonable.

Ok my eyes are already starting to go googly from all this reading just to save this fukin idiot from fuking himself up.

Ok this is what i've devised for him.

Tren E 300mg

150mg mon/thurs

12 week cycle

0.25 arimidex e3d

PCT 7 days after last injection

clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

I will of course do my best to convince him to take 100mg of test with the tren but i cant guarantee he will and im curious if i should make pct 5 weeks?
    Last edited by Boxtrot; 06-21-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Thread Information