Thread: masteron

spoon69 is offline Associate Member

masteron

If masteron is included in a test cycle lets say for example 700mg test a week 350mg masteron prop a week would you still have to run a ai ? I read the profile on this compound and it said you may not have to. what are your ideas on this?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i do.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you suffer from estrogenic sides, I would not rely on mast taking the place of an AI. Yes it can help but i dont feel it would be sufficient enough in everyone that suffers from the sides.

As for myself, I do not suffer much at all from estrogenic sides. When I run mast it helps in cutting out any bloat i may experience. This is usually my only reason for using an AI therefore I dont use one while on mast.

But dont take my case as being everyone elses. I have only run mast at doses higher than what you have posted and I do not suffer from sides that other may suffer from

Skills is offline Associate Member
    I love masteron

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with Noles on this, however I have recently been running my Test at a low level and letting whatever other compound/compounds being used "do the work" by running them at a higher level so on a mast cycle I would essentially reverse the dosages to 350 test and 700 mast so naturally aromatization is not as much of a problem.

Does it have sexual sides like tren or deca ? Or is your libido still fine on it?
    Also how long is it typically run and at what dose per week if run with test?

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Agree with Noles on this, however I have recently been running my Test at a low level and letting whatever other compound/compounds being used "do the work" by running them at a higher level so on a mast cycle I would essentially reverse the dosages to 350 test and 700 mast so naturally aromatization is not as much of a problem.
    I do this too. Never more than 200 mg a week test. I usually run Mast with Tren and Tren is 5 times stronger than test so why bother with a lot of test. Also I find i have less sides with a lower dose of test.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skills View Post
    I do this too. Never more than 200 mg a week test. I usually run Mast with Tren and Tren is 5 times stronger than test so why bother with a lot of test. Also I find i have less sides with a lower dose of test.
    THis is another thing that i feel may be specific depending on the individual. I personally have to run my test dosages higher than that in order to avoid symptoms of low test while on other compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    THis is another thing that i feel may be specific depending on the individual. I personally have to run my test dosages higher than that in order to avoid symptoms of low test while on other compounds.
    Agreed, it's individual thing.

Anything on masteron and libido?
    And will it make you tired worn out at all?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon69 View Post
    Anything on masteron and libido?
    And will it make you tired worn out at all?
    your asking to vague of a questions. It depends on dose what else you are using with it. And everyone is different
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Sorry gix im not using any of it right now but i was thinking of running var with my next cycle or masteron so just getting info on both. im already lean always have been but im solid. this is what i was thinking for my next cycle though but still a work in progress.
    Test 400 weeks 1-10 700mg a week the test is broken up 150mg e 150mg cyp 100mg prop
    then either var for six weeks 4-9 70mg ed or
    masteron 350mg a week week 4-11
    Test prop 700mg week 11-12
    Hcg 500iu a week week 2-12
    Pct 6 weeks nova/clomid
    liquidex at 0.2mg eod weeks 1-12
    Just trying to decide between the var and masteron.
    This is a work in progress so it keeps changing.
    Im getting bloodwork done hopefully next week because i stopped my previous cycle early and suspect the gear was fake so i may be running this soon depending on the results.

Thread Information