Thread: anavar

sjamal1023 is offline Junior Member

anavar

hello everyone.
    I previously have done one cycle of test e/tren a and it's been a few months so I'm going to be getting back on. the new cycle plan is test p and possibly anavar . this will be a lean bulk cycle, while hoping to lose some fat during the process. my questions are- does anavar build quality size, how long does it take to notice it's effects, do you keep your gains and ultimately, is it worth such a high price tag. I've done research, but would like to know user experiments before jumping in head first. thanks

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    I have successfully used anavar for bulks and cuts. I noticed viens/pump/strength right away and fat loss around my trunk by week 3-4. It's impossible for me to know exactly how much muscle I gained from anavar because I was also running high a high dosage of test.

Is it worth the price? Depends on how cheap your source is. High dosage UGL anavar is worth it IMO.

P.s. Test P + anavar < Test E + Tren

blksavage is offline Member
    whats the normal or I guess how many mg of var do people usually do start with or better yet whats a good amount to start with to see results

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blksavage View Post
    whats the normal or I guess how many mg of var do people usually do start with or better yet whats a good amount to start with to see results
    Varies dramatically. People base their dosage on experience, side effects, quality, and budget. I would venture to say that a typical dosage for males is 50-80mgs. I typically go higher with 100-150mgs.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Prop and Var... best cycle in my opinion. lotta strength gains, can put on 10-20lbs of rock hard lean muscle depending on diet, dose and duration.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Just finishing my 1st test e (500) and var (80ed) cycle and damn if the results aren't eye popping. I do know how much this cycle cost me as well. I've done a little research and I think next time I'll try a Tbol cycle instead of var. Might be something you want to research yourself.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i would stick with the var, if u want to keep getting real cut stay with the test e and then add some tren , or if u cant take the side effects of tren then go with primo

thanks for the input guys. but i know i wont be using tren again because coming off of it was a nightmare. definitely regret using it in my first cycle. however, i did get some nice gains from it, but i still have to deal with the fat that i have (which is quite a considerable amount.) my diet is in check and i have been losing weight progressively, but from what ive heard, anavar will help take me getting shredded to the next level. how about keeping your gains from anavar? are they easy to keep? or do they leave as quick as they come?

ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    I'm looking at cycling with anavar myself. Everything I've read and heard says its top notch for keeping gains. I honestly can't believe how much I spent on the stuff though. I sure hope it's good.

oh really? I'm not sure if we can discuss price on the forums or not but knowing a ball park estimate would be nice. sciguy would you be able to message me with a price? thanks.

also, I wonder if I will gain anywhere near as much muscle with anavar as I did with tren

Thread Information