spoon69 is offline Associate Member

bad injection what now

Ok so my old source who i got the cycle i am currently on from was a night mare without getting into details i binned my shit and am coming off cycle at week five. i was going to finish the bottle i am on and be done till next time. i pinned this morning and other felt weird almost like it burned when the pin went in i had to pin twice because i thought something might be wrong the first time. i just got out of work about 10 hours later and walking home it felt like i had a splinter or piece of glass in my leg. i get home and it is red around the spots i pinned but not alot just a small circle around the site and it kinda looks like i stabbed it with a sewing needle or something and of i rub it then it feels like i have a piece of glass in there. pinning never gets red or hurts for me any idea as to what this could be if anything?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    funny and sad. anyone can mix a few chemicals together and call them selves an underground lab.

this couuld be the beginning of an infection. keep a close eye on it, if it gets worse see a doc or get antibotic meds.

I know man its so stupid. when i decided to do this i was really uneducated and really just stupid. i came on here and started to get good info and have had a lot of help on this site. never again do i not check with people here first. live and learn right.
    So if it is infected what should i look for?
    When should i think about seeing a doctor cause that really is a last option?
    What should i do in the mean time to maybe reduce the chance of it getting worse?
    Thanks guys.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Keflex,Keftab (Cephalexin Hydrochloride) available on line. If needed.

stpete is offline Banned
    You should be seriously considering seeing a doctor. If it's hot to the touch, time to go.

Its not hot to the touch at all it very minor just feels like i have a splinter in there its weird its not in like pain its weird. Im going to wait till morning and if it is worse at all in any way Im off to the doctor. thanks guys.

Thread Information