5'9" 235 around 14%bf, 38yrs
    12 weeks

1-12 sus 500mg ew/split
    1-10 tren 75mg eod
    1-12 eq 600mg ew/split
    2-13 hgc 275x2 ew

AI liquadex/aromisin on hand as needed

Standard PCT nova/clomid

I will be frontloading the sus week 1 with prop, why(sus) because I'm dusting these sus amps off before they expire
    Last edited by ironbeck; 06-22-2012 at 08:13 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You would get more responses if you put your stats and cycle history on the this thread so members don't have to go searching for the details. Thanks

Flacco is offline Member
    Whatever you decide... I like to work in the Helldog... bustin overhead rivets on my back/shoulder days Work safe my Brotha!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    12 weeks

1-12 sus 500mg ew/split
    1-10 tren 75mg eod
    1-12 eq 600mg ew/split
    2-13 hgc 275x2 ew

Standard PCT nova/clomid

In my personal experience: I like to run Tren A ed. Less sides slightly better gains than eod.I also like to run a 2:1 ratio Tren to test. Also 8 weeks is about my max on Tren. Breathing gets more labored going up stairs etc. I also start liquidex .25 eod from the start. Eq I have used twice and didn't have any affinity for it. I do however love Tren A. Hope this is helpful. I have read enough of your post I know you know pct. Run it hard brother.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    12 weeks

1-12 sus 500mg ew/split
    1-10 tren 75mg eod
    1-12 eq 600mg ew/split
    2-13 hgc 275x2 ew

Standard PCT nova/clomid

In my personal experience: I like to run Tren A ed. Less sides slightly better gains than eod.I also like to run a 2:1 ratio Tren to test. Also 8 weeks is about my max on Tren. Breathing gets more labored going up stairs etc. I also start liquidex .25 eod from the start. Eq I have used twice and didn't have any affinity for it. I do however love Tren A. Hope this is helpful. I have read enough of your post I know you know pct. Run it hard brother.
    Cape, are you suggesting droping the test to 350 ew or upping the tren? I don't think a gram of tren is a good idea. Maybe tren 50 ed, and test at 400?. I know eq gets a bad wrap, all I'm trying to get from the eq is a little collagen synthesis, since deca and tren is a no go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    Whatever you decide... I like to work in the Helldog... bustin overhead rivets on my back/shoulder days Work safe my Brotha!
    Tks flacco, same to you

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Cape, are you suggesting droping the test to 350 ew or upping the tren? I don't think a gram of tren is a good idea. Maybe tren 50 ed, and test at 400?. I know eq gets a bad wrap, all I'm trying to get from the eq is a little collagen synthesis, since deca and tren is a no go.
    No not at all just telling you how I have run it Last time test was 250 a week and tren was 600. Not an exact 2:1 but makes it easier to visualize. No libido probs. Just have a sleep aid and fresh pillow cases. Although I have run a gram of Tren and a gram of test a week before. Got huge. Until the hospital stay. Dr got nervous with my bp 200/160. Not recomended. That was 12 weeks too long IMO.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 06-22-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No not at all just telling you how I have run it Last time test was 250 a week and tren was 600. Not an exact 2:1 but makes it easier to visualize. No libido probs. Just have a sleep aid and fresh pillow cases.
    lol I have a special extra fan just for tren .... and last time went out and bought a dozen pillow cases, the wife hates that part.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would run the ai from the start
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i would run the ai from the start
    10-4, hope your neck is doing better.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I will be frontloading the sus week 1 with prop, why(sus) because I'm dusting these sus amps off before they expire
    expiry dates don't matter with aas. if they've been expired for years, maybe, but recently expired is no big deal. I don't see a need to frontload with Prop. if you want to "frontload" then run 1gm of Sust for the first 2 weeks. Frontloading isn't the greatest idea anyway. It's much better to let the body play "catch up". Otherwise you'll gain quickly and then struggle to maintain that for the duration of the cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    expiry dates don't matter with aas. if they've been expired for years, maybe, but recently expired is no big deal. I don't see a need to frontload with Prop. if you want to "frontload" then run 1gm of Sust for the first 2 weeks. Frontloading isn't the greatest idea anyway. It's much better to let the body play "catch up". Otherwise you'll gain quickly and then struggle to maintain that for the duration of the cycle.
    Tks for the input "I'm dusting these sus amps off" was really just a figure of speech, I apologize, if I want 100% factual info, then I should talk in 100% factual talk. I suppose I will frontload with sus then.

Thread Information