reevezy91 is offline New Member

Best testosterones ?

I cuurently use TTM and TriTest which works well for as i dont realy put on alot of weight just 4 or 5 pounds but i generaly keep my gains when i come off ,

What does other people use ? And what tests give you a big increase in muscle

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    testosterone is testosterone. they all get you to the ssame place. the differences are due to a thing called esthers, which when attached to the test molecule, slow down the absorbtion rate into your body. Since the esther only slows down absorption, 100% of it still gets absorbed.

one benefit to a slower absorption rate is that it reduces the frequency you need to inject. one drawback to the the slower absorbtion rate is that it takes longer to reach a stable blood serum level.

i personally use both e and c. pinning weekly.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What are your stats ?

I pin twice a week on each one

Im 21
    5ft 11
    15stone
    Bf 28%

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    2 things.
    #1 You are too young for steroids . You will screw your body up long term. Please reconsider.
    #2 Your body fat is 28%. You should be at 15% or lower. You are asking for major sides such as gyno.
    Please find the sticky Steroids and the Young.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    2 things.
    #1 You are too young for steroids . You will screw your body up long term. Please reconsider.
    #2 Your body fat is 28%. You should be at 15% or lower. You are asking for major sides such as gyno.
    Please find the sticky Steroids and the Young.
    Post of the week..please heed this advice what you are doing is really a big ass risk.

Iv only done 2 courses now i dont know if i want to do another till im older, i was realy thin when i started so i just bulked up and got as big as i could now im doing loads of cardio and trying to get the bodyfat down and get a good shape and muscle definition, get my diet right then thats when ill think of goin on again

newNimproved is offline New Member
    ill chime in............

if you have high bodyfat levels, its more detrimental to your body to use gear than if you were to wait til you were lean. the reason being, your body already is out of shape and doesnt run well. so when u add the small things like coffee in the am, fasted cardio, low sat fat, low sugar..........then you add in some supplements, it will only make the plunge to the darkside that much more impressive.

do you want to be the guy no one can notice is on sauce? or when u take ur shirt off, do you want people to be like "whoa"

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    test is test but isn't it true if you get test suspension you actually get more testosterone absorbed compared to all the other esters? I think I remember it being exactly 100mg to 100mg as opposed to the other esters 100mg was more like 80mg

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newNimproved
    ill chime in............

if you have high bodyfat levels, its more detrimental to your body to use gear than if you were to wait til you were lean. the reason being, your body already is out of shape and doesnt run well. so when u add the small things like coffee in the am, fasted cardio, low sat fat, low sugar..........then you add in some supplements, it will only make the plunge to the darkside that much more impressive.

do you want to be the guy no one can notice is on sauce? or when u take ur shirt off, do you want people to be like "whoa"
    Nice.. I like the "sauce part" lol but very true.. and listen to Cape.. he knows his stuff.. you are wayyyy to young and your body fat wayyyy to high.. Cape is being generous when he says 15%... I say it should be 14 or lower... at 28% you'll never be able to tell your "sauced" and your physique just honestly isn't ready... check out our nutrition section.
    Get your diet right,cut down body fat, train hard a couple more years and chime back in... hope you take the advice given to you as we are here to help you in the right direction.. Good Luck

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    test is test but isn't it true if you get test suspension you actually get more testosterone absorbed compared to all the other esters? I think I remember it being exactly 100mg to 100mg as opposed to the other esters 100mg was more like 80mg
    technically yes. steroids are measured my weight. so the longer the ester the more it weighs. But in the end none of that matters
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    21? 28%Bf? Oh no. . . . Stop. . . Lose some weight and give it a few years, then juice away.

Thread Information