Mtx11 is offline New Member

2nd cycle homework

Think test e 500 mg a week , 50 mg of dbol for 4 weeks and Tren e . Not sure on the dose for Tren . Looking for a 10 to 12 week cycle. How much Tren to run? And can test e and Tren e be use in the same syringe ?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Mtx what was your first cycle? Did you see good gains? You know its not mandatory to stack on your second, third, or fourth cycle for that matter. No to the tren though.

First cycle was 50mg a day of dbol ds 6 weeks and 500mg test e for 12 weeks

Starting pct next Monday but as of no I'm 210 and started 180 gained 2 inches In my arms . I'm 28 6' 2"

IMO if it is not broke dont fix it. Run the same cycle. Work on tweaking your diet for more gains. I would drop the dbol but thats me. Too much water gain not keep-able gains. Wow you have had a good cycle..

I don't mind stacking or pinning I wanna run something that I can gain 40lb and keep 20 or 30 lbs not run 12 weeks and keep 12 pounds ( I seen that in another post) I'm not after the cut look I want more the bulk ,solid strength . From 17 in arms to 22 or so. I like working my tri's the bicep is ok but I give 110% on every thing maybe more on my tri's

I want to run my second cycle in January give this past cycle time to do what ever it does lol
    Then in January start a new cycle test e , Tren e dbol ... Could I add deca or a shot or two a week of test p?

So you want to run 2 nor19's next cycle w/dbol test e and prop? Well at least you have 6 months to do some good research.

Not sure what a nor19 cycle is but will research it. But ya I wanna do something like what I posted.

Thread Information