taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb | The Best Testosterone | ? ? ?

I was wondering which would be the best testosterone , from which when you use it, it ends in the best ratio from chemical testosterone (don't know if these words are sure for what I mean...) to body-similar testosterone ???

Like when you inject 250mg of enanthate , you have approximately 180mg of similar-to-natural testosterone...

What is the difference in the body between Cypionate and Enanthate, I mean, which stays longer in your body effectively ?

I have only seen people saying about 1-2 weeks both, and that Cypionate is a little bit prone to cause gyno... Is it right? Only this ?

Thanks in forward

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, BC's profile will give u a little more info on cyp.

OG

Testosterone is the prime male androgen in the body, and as such still the best possible mass builder in the world. It has a high risk of side-effects because it readily converts to a more androgenic form (DHT) in androgen responsive tissues and forms estrogen quite easily. But these characteristics also provide it with its extreme anabolic tendencies. On the one hand estrogen increases growth hormone output, glucose utilization, improves immunity and upgrades the androgen receptor, while on the other hand a testosterone/DHT combination is extremely potent at activating the androgen receptor and eliciting major strength and size gains. While not always the most visually appealing result, there is no steroid on earth that packs on mass like testosterone does.

Testosterone Cypionate is a single-ester, long-acting form of testosterone. Due to the length of its ester (8 carbons) it is stored mostly in the adipose tissue upon intra-musuclar injection, and then slowly but very steadily released over a certain period of time. A peak is noted after 24-48 hours of injection and then a slow decline, reaching a steady point after 12 days and staying there for over 3 weeks time. Of course most users of anabolics will not find adequate benefit in the use of this steady-point dose, so this product is normally injected once a week, making the very lowest dose higher than half the peak dose at any given time. This is roughly the starting blood level as well. A long-acting testosterone ester is a must-have in any mass-building cycle. As such this is a very decent product.

Personally I have more affinity for testosterone enanthate , but few users will note any real difference between the two products, and both remain a better buy than their popular counterpart sustanon 250, which is a poor choice of testosterone in my opinion. It makes sense that a user simply opts for which one is most readily available at the time. They sell for roughly the same price, and are almost equally good. So most North and South-American users will usually opt for the use of a cypionate , as it is more available in those regions, whereas Europeans and Asians will probably prefer the enanthate version.

A long-acting testosterone ester may be the best for all your mass-building needs, but its not an easy product to use. Because of the extreme length of action (3-4 weeks) one cannot easily solve occurring problems by simply discontinuing the product, as it will continue to act and aggravate side-effects over extended periods of time. In regards to damage control and post-cycle therapy, some familiarity with the use of ancillary drugs is required prior to using a long-acting testosterone product. Nolvadex and Proviron will come in very handy in such cases and post-cycle HCG and clomid or Nolvadex will be required as well to help restore natural testosterone. Frequency of side-effects is probably highest with this type of product.

While most will tell you it's a waste to not use testosterone, as it will take ages longer to build proper mass, these are all points to take into consideration. Testosterone is a product that is heavily used by beginners and veterans alike and justly so. Those who fear they may never understand the proper use of ancillary drugs, may want to suck it up and invest in some propionate or suspension testosterones instead. These are much shorter acting and easier to control, but they do need to be injected once every two days, whereas this type of ester will impart great gains with a single weekly injection. Something to keep in mind.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Test suspension provides a 1:1 ratio of weight/actual testosterone dose. This doesn't necessarily make it better or worse than others.

The longer the ester the worse the ratio.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Cyp and Enanthate are essentially the same. You shouldn't notice a difference between the 2.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Nice answer OG. that pretty much sums it up. I have done both, test cyp and enthan, both seem to do the same chit.. IMO.
    Sustanon , tends not to bloat me as much, but I don't see the massive strength gains I do with test enthan/cyp.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Question

Thanks for the answers...

I am asking this, because I was willing to use Enanthate , but I couldn't have any, and I found cypionate 200mg/2ml (each 2 ml contains 100mg), and it's for human use, better than the vet... At least it should be ! hehe

Anyone has medical information on cyp ?? I mean, why would one use it instead of sustanon , is it specifically for one disease ?

Thanks!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I have use enath and sust but I like by far Test Heptylate. I liked that alot more. I know it is hard to find but i like how it is a nice comporamise between a short acting like prop and a ester like enath. Just my opinion though. I feel personally that test is test. Only in its application is it different.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I know they are both virtually the same, but half way through my cycle of Test Enan, I ran out, so my buddy gave me some cyp. With the Test enan, I seemed A LOTmore hornier than on Cyp. I even upped the dosage of cyp. (though we don't do AS to get horny, but thats the only difference I noticed.)

Thread Information