CQC7_Cutthroat is offline New Member

Test/Deca Post Cycle Questions

I am going to run a test/ deca cycle in a few months and I wanted some opinions on post cycle therapy . I have novaldex, clomid, and ldex and wanted to use them all post cycle. I am running 400mg/wk of deca, and 300mg/test cyp. I am keeping my test dosage lower than the deca because I have already run each of them individually in two previous cycles so I know how I react to each. Test seems to give me worse sides (hairloss) so I keeping the dosage down to 300mg which still makes 700mg of total AS. (my last cycle only had 600mg total). I want to run ldex starting the day of my last shot @ .5ed and also start novaldex at 20mg per day. Then three weeks after the last shot introduce clomid in the picture and still run novaldex at 20 mg per day. so like this:
    Wk 1-10 test 300mg/wk
    wk 1-10 deca 400mg/wk
    wk 11- novaldex 20 mg (for 50 days)
    Wk 11 - Ldex .5 ed (for 50 days)
    Wk 13 Clomid 300/100/50 (i have 50 total pills so once I get down to 50 mg per day I will run them until they are gone)

I am using left over ldex from my past cycle and dont feel the need to run it during my cycle with 300mg of test so I thought it would work well at the end. Let me know what you think!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why not add some hcg 11-12 at 2000iu e5d do 4 shots, run the nolva the same, you could drop the clomid, if you do it like this. You could drop a week off the nolva, but it's your call.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB,

I had such good results using Novaldex and clomid with my last cycle that I figured I would continue with it. The only difference is my last cycle was test only and I ran Novaldex and clomid at the same time both starting 2 weeks after last shot, now I want to know if running novaldex and l-dex immediately after the last shot would be even better and then starting clomid after 3 weeks???

thanks for all the help

Bump for more responses!

Thread Information