Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member

Starting first cycle, last thread before I start, help with last details.

Stats:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 170lbs
    Body fat: 15 -18% Estimated

Been lifting pretty seriously for about 3 to 4 years. Was 115lbs 10 years ago. Came a long way.

I tried a PH cycle, did everything by the books, didn't see much. Got a few compliments, but I didn't see the results myself, I guess others did. It's been almost 4 months since I finished PCT. My sex drive is pretty damn high, like it always has been, so I'd imagine I'm recovered pretty well. Heres my cycle plan:

Cycle:
    Test E. 250mg Mon / Thurs (totaling 500mg a week)
    Exemestane

PCT:
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Natural test booster - Would this help? I've used them in the past and love the sex drive I get, plus it helped recover from the PH cycle.

I also will be taking multi, fish oils, ect. I have a bunch of hawthorne berry left over from the PH cycle, should I take that? I guess no reason not to.

I'm honest, diet isn't perfect, never will be. I do the best I can, and work out hard, diet is good, but I give in to cravings once in a while, oh well. I don't see that as a reason not to cycle.

Can someone help me with doses? Specifically the Exemestane? Is there anything else I'm missing? I want to keep this as simple as possible. I thought about adding Winstrol , but don't think thats a good idea. Any thoughts? Thanks.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    run stane @ 12.5 mg eod to start and monitor.

natural test boosters do aid in your recovery. some use them some don't.

head over to the nutrition section and post up your diet for some helpful advice.

don't need winstrol at this point.

Ok, so everything else is good? How about pct dosages for my cycle and stats? What do you think? Thanks for the info.

Any other tips? Going to start getting everything today.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    Good luck, I wish I could help more, I just dont have the knowledge. Just make sure your needles are sterile, and sanitize the crap out of your injection site, and vial tops.

Will do bro, thanks for the response.

Thread Information