spyzer is offline New Member

Help clenbeutrol cycle ?

Can someone please lay me out a standard 21 day cycle Using 40mcg tabs , would rather up the dose in full pills rather then half's , also this is a first cycle ! Thanks in advance ,

papa-g is offline Member
    Well for start you should not go longer the 14 on and 14 off. 21 days on is too long also if you haven't taken it before you'll want to split the pill so you only take 20 for the first few days. Then every2-3 days up it by 20 and never go above 120. That should be the highest you ever need to go.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    for a 21 day cycle you'll need to use benadryl to refresh your receptors. Otherwise they'll burn out in about 2 weeks. start with 40 and once you can handle that then do another tab. take up to 3 a day

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rasc170 View Post
    for a 21 day cycle you'll need to use benadryl to refresh your receptors. Otherwise they'll burn out in about 2 weeks. start with 40 and once you can handle that then do another tab. take up to 3 a day
    There is debate over wether or not benadryl has any effect on the receptors. It is often said that it does not work.

Ketotifen is thought to be the only thing that will work

spyzer is offline New Member
    Well only ones I've heard of is 2 day on 2 day off and the 21 day (3 week) cycle , so what do you guys recommend

I ran benadryl with clen on first clen cycle. Benadryl didn't work well. I took keto with my second clen cycle and it worked well. Ran keto/clen for 3 weeks straight. I do not recommend you step your dosage in 40mcg increments. I started with 60mcg and didn't sleep for 50 hours. Clen's pretty strong stuff you should be careful. Increment by 20mcg, the sides are much more manageable. Work you way up to 100mcg/ed or even 140mcg/ed and do your 3 week cycle with keto.

Thread Information