dylan111557 is offline Associate Member

Question Under 25, HPTA system?

The reason you shouldn't start gear under the age of 25 is because your HPTA system isn't fully developed yet? And how does gear affect that in -25 compared to +25 years old.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Under 25 your hepta is developing so you have a greater chance of hurting yourself.Over 25 less chance but you still can have problems.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    because your testes (amongst other things) including the leydig and sertoli cells are maturing.

taking anything can damage these cells a few studies i have read on AI as an example show seroli cells are damaged if taken during maturation , making you infertile- no kids for you- and that irreversable. not worth it buddy- play it safe and be smart about this sh1t

Your avi is going to damage my testies.

I've read a lot of posts from the vets on this board among other and did quite a bit of research on the subject of endo system maturation. Most studies cite endo system maturation based on sexual maturation. Testes is only one of nine glands in the endo system and Testosterone is only one of 100 naturally occurring hormones. Full sexual maturity in men happens in the late teen to early 20's. I couldn't get a canonical age when endo's agree that a male's endo system is "mature". I've read some psychology journals that say that our brain continues to grow up to the age of 25. Honestly, I can't draw a conclusive age based on my research. I do know that our endo maturation's pretty fuzzy until 25, or so. After reading marcus300's post on this subject I agree with his final conclusion. "Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies." (marcus300, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.T-uljYl5nTo). I would say to young bodybuilders under 25 that AAS are powerful drugs. On a scale from 20yo to 30yo, the closer to 20yo you are the higher risk of negative sides. Be patient, why take a chance that you'll have a limp unit when you're done cycling?

dylan111557 is offline Associate Member
    So I should store some semen for later use just incase? jk :P thanks for the answer guys!

Quote Originally Posted by dylan111557 View Post
    So I should store some semen for later use just incase? jk :P thanks for the answer guys!
    Don't be creepy.

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member
    Well your sexual development doesn't necessarily stop at the same time as your growth development. So even though you stop growing, it does not mean you have stopped sexual development. The only way to know that you have developed to your max in height, weight, and sexual development is the 25 year mark. At that point, your growth plates are closed, your hormones should have steadied out a few years earlier,etc, etc. It's best for the HPTA.

Thread Information