dbw1968 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

1st cycle question. please help

I am currently on my first test e cycle and in my 4th week and everything is awesome with amazing results already. I have no sides and like test e. I just got my last 5week supply of test to finish my 10 week cycle and I have a problem. My supplier shipped me test c instead of test e. I know they arw similar, but I hate to change something that is working midcycle. I have nolvadex for my pct. Am I ok to finish my last 5 weeks with test c? Also, do I run my pct the same or start it a little later since it is a longer ester. Please help. I just want to be safe. This is my first cycle and dont want to mess up a good thing. Thanks in advance for yalls help.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    E and c are basically interchangeable. I would run 12 weeks What is your ai. You need clomid also for pct. always get everything before you start.

Blog Entries
    I am not on an AI. I though since I am on such a simple cycle, I wouldnt need one. I dont know about clomid eithet. I have heard conflicting things about that too. Will nolvadex do the trick? Do I start it 14 days after last pin since it will be test c now.

Get liquidex from ar-r . Must have .25 eod. Novla and clomid. Also from ar- r

Blog Entries
    Im not familiar with Ar r Is liquid Clomi what I need. What dosage? Also, which one is Nolvadex . I dont see it. What dosafe for that too. I see the liquidex. Thanks for the help buddy.

Dude you should have had all of this prior to starting your cycle.

Clomi 100/50/50/50 mg/day/week
    tamox 40/20/20/20

Blog Entries
    I know that now. I have Nolva for my pct. I am really on a limited budget. I have been told alot of different things about what I need and dont need
    , so I trusted some people on this forum and skipped the AI and went with just Nolvadex . Im ordering the liquidex and clomi now. I am 4 weeks in. is it too late to start Liquidex. Does ar r ship fast?

Start liquidex when you get it. Should I mention hcg ?

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    Have you seen ANY enlargements of your nipples? Just curious. And how about agression and loss of any hair? Wow CAPEBUFFALO you seem like a great help to this forum thanks.

Blog Entries
    No change in nipples. Agression is the same. No hair loss. I have had great results thus far with no sides. I just feel awesome amd looking better every day. Cape. if I srart liquidex this late, how long should I do it fg or and what day do I start nolva and clomid with test c? Thanks cape

Blog Entries
    there are 4000 eople on here. I only have 1 person that is giving advice. Everytime I research Ai and Serm, I get a different opinion. Can some guys tell me what has worked for them as PCT and if I need an AI.

Run liquidex til start of pct. start pct 18 days after last pin of cyp

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the help cape.

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbw1968
    there are 4000 eople on here. I only have 1 person that is giving advice. Everytime I research Ai and Serm, I get a different opinion. Can some guys tell me what has worked for them as PCT and if I need an AI.
    Cape knows his stuff.... u should run a ai on just bout every cycle.. it helps keep estrogen in tact..

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418

Cape knows his stuff.... u should run a ai on just bout every cycle.. it helps keep estrogen in tact..
    And as far as pct why risk loss of gains, shot libido, feeling like crap ect ect... I would and am gonna take clomid and nolva as my pct as well when I'm done with my cycle

Blog Entries
    Thanks Freddy. I am ordering now. One last thing. I have heard good thungs about Liquid Stane. I know its a little more expensive, but if its better than Liquidex, Ill get it. I have seen everything from12.5 ed to 12.5 twice a week. Thoughts?

Thread Information