TheTimeIsNow is offline Junior Member

New Member with a personal question. Thanks

Hello all! New member steve here. I have a question about anabolic steroid usage. Now i have been working out roughly 8 years on and off. From 18-27 which i will be turning 27 in 3 days. Now i have changed my body a lot. Naturally im really skinny. Before I started working out i was 5'11 145ish at 18. Like i said I said i will be 27 in a few days and i am now 6'0 195ish. I have about 8-9 percent body fat. Now i have never done any type of a steroid in my life. I actually never really gave it much thought untill the last few months its like in my head and wont go away lol. I am having a hell of a time shredding my core down. My strength is awesome. I can workout naturally for hours and ill only be sore for a day or 2 if that . Sometimes a day at the longest. So my body heals pretty good. Going back to my core it is very strong but again im having a hell of a time shredding up. I like my side as it is maybe a little bigger would be nice. My goal is like 210 with a great cut mid section. So my question is what type of cycle should i try for this? Again i wanna cut up the mid section and i do a ton of abdominal work outs and cardio to achieve this naturally but again im having a hard time. Now a few things id like you guys to know. I have hyper-thyroidism or however you spell it. My thyroid gland from what i know is in over drive which I take 100mg or mc of levothyroxin. So first question. Would my use of anabolic steroids act up with that medication. Another thing i have a little bit of high blood preasure. well my top number is always a little higher while the bottom is always perfect. My top number is normally around 125-135. My doctor says this is nothing for concern. So i have heard that anabolic steroids can raise the blood preasure which makes sense. Last but not least im coming off of an ssri which is called citalopram. People take it for various reasons. Depression, premature ejaculation ( which when u dont have this problem it takes forever to finish .. sigh.. ), and anxiety with a few others. Now i got it prescribed cause there was a period of time when i had anxiety so my doctor prescribed that. Now im on 10mg right now about to go to 5mg then ill be completely off. So the dosage is low just kind wind off of it so i dont feel like crap from what ive been told. So there it is my question.

To sum it up just want to lean out my mid section a lot . Im pretty happy with my size and im sure whatever i take my size will increase anyways so ill be happy with that. Anyways any other questions i could answer to help someone come up with a good decision feel free to ask. Im about to hit the gym and i will be back to review. ive uploaded a few pictures. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member with a personal question. Thanks-img_0558.jpg   New Member with a personal question. Thanks-img_0552.jpg   New Member with a personal question. Thanks-img_0480.jpg  

jpowell is offline Banned
    bumppp! found it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you look good for never using before. Most guys on here dont look that good after a cycle. To get leaner then you are is going to be getting stricter on your diet. The leaner you are the harder it is to cut. The last few lbs is the hardest.
    I would get some help in the nutrition section to fine tune what you are already doing.
    Would you mind eod injections?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

WHat is a eod injections? Im completely new to all of this so i really have no idea what half of this stuff is . Which is why im here for a slight education. My diet is already pretty damn good im just having a hell of a time popping those lower ab muscles out . I realize my body looks pretty decent just trying to get some extra help with the cycle to bring out what i know is hiding behind my skin somewhere lol. The worst part of my diet i woul prolly say i enjoy drinking occasionally. A beer or vodka. So this might be a contributor i suppose. although with how hard i workout i dont think that would be to much of an issue.

Powell you found it but you hant given me your opinion lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTimeIsNow View Post
    WHat is a eod injections?

EOD stands for "every other day"

time to put your acronym cap on if you are interested in learning about AAS

eod = every other day.
    even going on cycle your going to have to tweak your diet a little more. i'm sure its good but to get the last bit its got to be better

Ok with what i wanna accomplish is id like to get a bit larger. im 195 want to be 210. I want to stay lean in the midsection but wanna make sure i gain a good muscle definition. Again I want my damn abs out more lol. SO what type of cycle would you suggest

Man tbh. Not much i can offer. Your pics look great. As my boy gixxer said b/c u r alrdy so lean its gonna b hard as shit tryna get leaner.

Also seeing how u want to get even more cut, there are a cpl of products to pop into my mind, but i am no rookie n mos def not rec something that is super aweful. You see, b/c i gad good results with a certain compound by itself, does not mean itl work out for u as good.

Plus guys here think oral only cycles are unirthodox and i dont wana set myself to get bashed lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

i would do test prop. 100mg's eod with a-dex .25mg eod and pct to follow

125 systolic isn't considered high blood pressure, I think 120 - 140 is "pre-hypertension".

Most people's BP isn't greatly affected by a conservatve test only cycle.

AAS will help but your diet is by far the most important part of having a shreded mid-section.

You should post your diet in the nutrition forum and start reading the educational threads in here.

ok so test pro 100mg with a dex .25mg on the same day as the test prop? How long do i do this for gixxer and whats the dex?

Eod for about 8 wks is a good cycle.

ok thanks jp but do i take the test pro and dex together or on alternate days . like test monday dex teusday etc for 8 weeks.?

ok thanks jp but do i take the test pro and dex together or on alternate days . like test monday dex teusday etc for 8 weeks.?
    doesnt matter

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    ok so test pro 100mg with a dex .25mg on the same day as the test prop? How long do i do this for gixxer and whats the dex?
    Armidex It's oral. FYI

ahh i did not know it was oral. Ok gixxer i will take them alternate days. Now to go find this stuff lol . thanks for the help

castiron is offline Associate Member
    you can get pct and ai at ar-r .com

Quote Originally Posted by TheTimeIsNow
    ahh i did not know it was oral. Ok gixxer i will take them alternate days. Now to go find this stuff lol . thanks for the help
    Ar-r will have the ai an pct stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    you can get pct and ai at ar-r.com
    this. Very fast very reliable

Wait until 4 today 60% off sale AR-R

Great guys. Sorry for being so needy on my questions this is all bran new to me. So is the DEX an AI? Im confused where the AI came from. I see the pct stand for post cycle therapy .. which is whati will be taking coming off the AS.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTimeIsNow
    Great guys. Sorry for being so needy on my questions this is all bran new to me. So is the DEX an AI? Im confused where the AI came from. I see the pct stand for post cycle therapy.. which is whati will be taking coming off the AS.
    Yes DEX = Arimidex , or as Ar-r calls it Liquidex.

It is an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor). It helps control the conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen

ai= aromatase inhibitor

gixxer my man ive been doing some reading. Do i need the a-dex with the test prop? I read that in some people it lowers estrogen a little to much and most of time isnt really needed . I already have join pain occasionally in the elbows. Tends to go away but is there occasionally. what about deca ?

petkevich is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell
    Man tbh. Not much i can offer. Your pics look great. As my boy gixxer said b/c u r alrdy so lean its gonna b hard as shit tryna get leaner.

Also seeing how u want to get even more cut, there are a cpl of products to pop into my mind, but i am no rookie n mos def not rec something that is super aweful. You see, b/c i gad good results with a certain compound by itself, does not mean itl work out for u as good.

Plus guys here think oral only cycles are unirthodox and i dont wana set myself to get bashed lol.

Haha I think we did the same cycle. By far my favorite.

Razor is offline Banned
    gixxer my man ive been doing some reading. Do i need the a-dex with the test prop? I read that in some people it lowers estrogen a little to much and most of time isnt really needed . I already have join pain occasionally in the elbows. Tends to go away but is there occasionally. what about deca?
    Deca is not a drug to use for your first cycle, stick with test prop or enth, I would always recommend running adex with test.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Finally someone that is actually ready to cycle

Go with the test prop EOD at 100mg with adex at .25 EOD at that dose it wont lower your E too far, in fact you may need to increase on that but I would suggest having it throughout. Obviously keep reading and learning but you will get awesome results if you just tweak that diet a little...

Dont listen to anyone else telling you to "stack" or use deca just the test is all you will need, save others for later becasue you wont stop at just one

alright great thanks guys

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Really? A bush shot?

ok so ill stick with test prop and dex.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    Really? A bush shot?
    hahahaha I was going to say/ask the same thing. Also why do so many of these picture people take look similar to the old big foot blurry pictures? Hell my phone has a 8 megapixel camera that takes GREAT pictures most of the time.

Thread Information