Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    18newbie is offline Junior Member

years old 5 key questions i have before i start my 1st cycle.

Weight 185lbs
    height 6ft 2
    im a male 18 years old

"Anything is dangerous taking 20 multi vitamins is dangerous etc.. same with steroids do it sensibly then you will be fine." i am bearing this in mind.

1.) If i do and follow a dosage just enough to put on muscle mass and cycle it on and off properly with a good clean 4000 cal bulking diet whilst working out 5 days a week , what side effects will i get ?

2.) i hear tablets do not work as well as needles and they literally kill your liver wearas needles go straight into the blood stream ? so which is a reliable and trustworthy website to get steroids in injection form.

3.) what cycle and steroid names shall i start with for my first cycle and how many weeks for and days to inject.

4.) wear do you inject it.

5.) how many lbs of muscle mass can you get following 500cal over maintence bulking diet, 5 days a week good mass gain workout, and a mass cycle.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    few things.
    1) we dont discuss where to buy it
    2)your multi vitamin analogy isnt correct. You can do a perfect mild cycle and screw yourself up for the rest of your life.
    3) there is higher risk screwing your self up at 18 then when your older
    4) start reading the education and sticky thread. your questions can be all answered already. Nobody is going to retype basic info
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ps im not a gym noob and a scilly teen who thinks steroids is a miracle worker, i will not abuse it, i want it to give me the extra edge on top of my strict diet and routine.

"if you are going to travel 10 miles why walk when you can get in a car" thats how i see it, natural is very hard and takes years and years.

It is annoying becuase i want to do steroids but it scares the shit out of me when people say negative things about it 'like it will **** you up for the rest of yourlife" really ? arnold seems fine and my mate who does it. yes i agree it does but even if you do it properly and follow guidlines ?

yes it does, your 18 you have plenty of natural hormones.
    What if you do get in the car. And you smash it into a pole and end up crippled. Then you cant walk either.
    Again you have no idea about steroids . And what they can do to you, good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by 18newbie View Post
    It is annoying becuase i want to do steroids but it scares the shit out of me when people say negative things about it 'like it will **** you up for the rest of yourlife" really ? arnold seems fine and my mate who does it. yes i agree it does but even if you do it properly and follow guidlines ?
    arnold seems fine? And you know what medical issues he has?
    there are plenty of threads on here of people who ran cycles and still have issues months or years later after stopping. If you dont mind the chance of not getting your d!ck hard. Being depressed, low test levels so you end up loosing what ever you gained on cycle.
    Does it happen to everyone, no of course not. Could you be fine. maybe. But you can do everything perfect and your body doesnt recover. Then your screwed. and nothing you can do

DanB is offline Banned
    Arnold is fine lol, you think he will call a press conference to state negative side effects he has expereinced

Its so annoying all good things are bad, eating bad foods which taste good gets you fat, sunbeds get a lush tan all year round increases cancer by 50% chance, steroids gets you your goals 10x faster than natty SUCKS !

i am reading through the whole forum i just want to be educated before i even consider touching the stuff, i think its unfair that when you say the word steroid imidatly you hear loads of stories balls shrunk,acne, go mad, no sperm,low testosterone . etc list goes on.... i want to use it to speed up the years of my potential muscle mass gains. with steroids i can achieve what i could achieve in 3 - 5 years all in the first year with roids.

how much muscle can you put on in lbs in a year with roids compared to without ?

cant say it varies to much. depends on diet, training. Where you are to your genetic limit. im lucky if i put on a couple lbs a muscle a year

4 lbs natural i can not fully imagine how much of a difference 4 lbs of muscle looks like does it make a big difference becuase roids can get you stupid amounts like 20-30lbs ?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    when you say the word steroid imidatly you hear loads of stories balls shrunk,acne, go mad, no sperm,low testosterone. etc list goes on....
    Maybe you haven't done enough reading yet to know that those things DO happen. Maybe you won't "go mad" but read some threads about aggression on Tren . Your balls will shrink, you will probably get acne all over, you will shut down your body's natural production of testosterone and hope it kicks back in, and it effects fertility although plenty of guys here have knocked someone up while on cycle.

Don't forget about accelerating hair loss on your head and gaining hair on your back and shoulders. It is also important to know that it changes your cholesterol levels for the worse, increases red blood cell and platelet count and can shoot your blood pressure to unhealthy levels. You can get gyno if you are estrogen sensitive.

This is serious stuff.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Go for it man, im sure u will be the exception to the rule. Run a cycle nothing bad will happen. Ps .. do uk if arnolds dick works ?

**** sake i dont have the bollocks to do it :-( , WHY ! if it is that bad is there 100,000 people on this forum and doing it ! , its bull scare stories if you 100% got all that shit theres no way some one would do it, i take it you do roids or you woudnt be here, 50% on here do it , 50 % want to do it but are scared of by you lot.

what sides have you got , take it small dick, cant produce seeman, acne , liver ****ed, .......... nah i bet your fine your slayin gash and getting pussay and walking around with a mint body.

Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Go for it man, im sure u will be the exception to the rule. Run a cycle nothing bad will happen. Ps .. do uk if arnolds dick works ?
    its proberly broken with all the gash hes pooned through all these years with his amazing body.

roids can't put on 20-30lbs of muscle. The people you hear of putting on a ton, alot of that is fat and water. Also people who were way to small and had no reason to use will put on more. Then loose it all again

**** sake i dont have the bollocks to do it :-( , WHY ! if it is that bad is there 100,000 people on this forum and doing it ! , its bull scare stories if you 100% got all that shit theres no way some one would do it, i take it you do roids or you woudnt be here, 50% on here do it , 50 % want to do it but are scared of by you lot.

what sides have you got , take it small dick, cant produce seeman, acne , liver ****ed, .......... nah i bet your fine your slayin gash and getting pussay and walking around with a mint body.
    your right everyone is lieing to you. Nobody wants you to get big. We are jealous and trying to keep you down.
    my hair is thinner. I have to get my back waxed. No i dont have ed issues. There has been times were i couldnt get off. I could get hard but never finish.
    and now i am on trt because my body cant produce its own test anymore

bodybuilding is horrible, you get a different answer everytime, when you see guys walking around ripped at 220lbs and completly stacked...makes you wonder, so all of this "once u come of roids you loose it, " you can only gain 4 lbs of muscle a year "

bodybuilding is horrible, you get a different answer everytime, when you see guys walking around ripped at 220lbs and completly stacked...makes you wonder, so all of this "once u come of roids you loose it, " you can only gain 4 lbs of muscle a year "
    it depends, there is no 100% rule that what you dont get. i can not stay above 200lbs unless im on. Its to much for my body to carry.
    If you dont recover after a cycle, yes you will loose alot. Now because your test levels are extremely low.
    At 18 you are shutting down a system that isnt fully developed. So there is more of a chance of you damaging it

ok tell me this , why do you take steroids you guys obviously do or you woudnt be on a steroid forum. Why ? if you get all of this stuff risk your body etc why do it ?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    We are not 18 yrs old. My body has produced everything it can and will at this point. Your body has just begun to produce it and you want to make it stop. It makes no sense.

ok tell me this , why do you take steroids you guys obviously do or you woudnt be on a steroid forum. Why ? if you get all of this stuff risk your body etc why do it ?
    i made money off myself. I bounced at bars, was a fighter and work in the fitness industry. and i cant get any bigger naturally.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was 230 lbs before i even touched steroids

We arent here to discourage everyone because we want to be bigger than them. We educate based on experience and try to help others. Everyday guys come on here and post how they messed up by starting young.

There is no way to know if you will be different. Would you rather find out the hard way?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    We are not 18 yrs old. My body has produced everything it can and will at this point. Your body has just begun to produce it and you want to make it stop. It makes no sense.
    ok firstly what type of steroid would a 18 year old take for a first cycle to gain between 10- 20lbs in a year ? dbol clen what ? , cant you take it come off so it doesnt shut down your testosterone , i know that if you do it your body wont be able aturally to probuce its own testosterone, but surely steroids isnt just testost becuase as a teen i am full of the shit, so shoudnt i be making steroid gains ? no because theres more stuff to it

ok firstly what type of steroid would a 18 year old take for a first cycle to gain between 10- 20lbs in a year ? dbol clen what ? , cant you take it come off so it doesnt shut down your testosterone, i know that if you do it your body wont be able aturally to probuce its own testosterone, but surely steroids isnt just testost becuase as a teen i am full of the shit, so shoudnt i be making steroid gains ? no because theres more stuff to it
    any thing you take d-bol , test, anavar any steroid you body is going to sense it and stop its own production of test.
    you body will shut down before you come off it it. It no way of preventing it. So you are playing russian roulette at your age

DanB is offline Banned
    ok firstly what type of steroid would a 18 year old take for a first cycle to gain between 10- 20lbs in a year ? dbol clen what ? , cant you take it come off so it doesnt shut down your testosterone, i know that if you do it your body wont be able aturally to probuce its own testosterone, but surely steroids isnt just testost becuase as a teen i am full of the shit, so shoudnt i be making steroid gains ? no because theres more stuff to it
    have you even read any of the previous answers you have been given in this thread? go read them again, and if you think clen is a steroid then you arent ready to use anything regardless of your age

As gixxer said, any steroid will shut you down. THis means zero production for a period of time.

When you stop your body has to recover and this doesnt always happen. Some people run one cycle and never get their test levels back in the normal range.

Not only that, at 18 your HPTA is still developing. The body has a number of hormones that it produces and damaging the HPTA can have long term effects

ok so. without roids test is fine produces by itself but doesnt produce huge amounts of muscle mass. with roids shuts down natural test uses the roids testost but produces a lot of muscle mass. (with the roid test can you still ejaculate and get hard ?)

ok so. without roids test is fine produces by itself but doesnt produce huge amounts of muscle mass. with roids shuts down natural test uses the roids testost but produces a lot of muscle mass. (with the roid test can you still ejaculate and get hard ?)
    Testosterone injections are the synthetic version of what you produce naturally. It shuts your natural production down while replacing it with the synthetic hormone. It is good in older individuals who have lower natural levels. Low levels can lead to low libido, erectile dysfunction, lethargy, depression, and so on

An 18 year old has extremely high natural levels. If you cant put on muscle then your diet and training are off. I guarantee, no matter how good you think it is, your diet is off

fact is perfect diet = 4 lbs ish if lucky 1 yr muscle mass gain ........ diet+steroids = 4-5 years of training worth all in 1 year.

ok so as soon as i take the first cycle does it shut down straight away completly ? so i keep the ones already produced which is thousands, but i cant get anymore naturally untill i come off it. ?

but there is a way to stop , start ,stop ,start testosterone isnt there ? so when it starts producing naturally again no sides what so ever ?

i want to do roids for 1 year and gain as much as possible then never do it again. from then i gain naturally and maintain

fact is perfect diet = 4 lbs ish if lucky 1 yr muscle mass gain ........ diet+steroids = 4-5 years of training worth all in 1 year.

ok so as soon as i take the first cycle does it shut down straight away completly ? so i keep the ones already produced which is thousands, but i cant get anymore naturally untill i come off it. ?

but there is a way to stop , start ,stop ,start testosterone isnt there ? so when it starts producing naturally again no sides what so ever ?

i want to do roids for 1 year and gain as much as possible then never do it again. from then i gain naturally and maintain
    Synthetic testosterone completely shuts down your natural production. Completely.

Coming off does not ensure recovery. Thats what we keep trying to get you to understand. You can go on a cycle, then stop and remain in a shutdown state. Also damaging your developing HPTA. This will lead to a lifetime of injections to feel "normal" again.

If you are new to training and havent built much of a base, a perfect diet and training may put 15-20 lbs of lean mass on you quickly.

Just taking steroids doesnt put automatic muscle on you. If your diet and training are off then any gains you might see on cycle will disappear shortly after.

By the way, I have heard many guys over the years say they are only going to do one cycle. It never happens

slimpickings is offline New Member
    Hey newbie, listen to these guy they are well versed in the art of AAS. I know it's hard at 18 to take advice but do your self a favor and listen to these guy. Or you may be sorry!!!!!

DanB is offline Banned
    I dont know where you get your figures from, your 185 at 6'2 so basically skin and bone, you should have no problem putting on at least 20lbs and I wouldnt be surprised at all if you put on majority of it on in 1yr if not all of it,

I seen people put on 20lbs in 1yr easily when they start out

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

THAT IS ASS BACKWARDS
    There are other sites that don't give a damn about you or your health. And will answer every question you have and give you a source. I think it is time you go there.

DanB is offline Banned
    OP post your diet

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

THAT IS ASS BACKWARDS
    There are other sites that don't give a damn about you or your health. And will answer every question you have and give you a source. I think it is time you go there.
    LOL if you cycle for 1yr these is a very real chance you will be on TRT very young, I know several people who done it at that age and now at 23-24 they regularly ask me for viagra

slimpickings is offline New Member
    I'm 35 and on trt probably because I didn't fully know all I needed to know years ago listen and learn grasshopper.

my diet i have been doing for 2 weeks so far.

hits my macros it looks something like

wake up - mass gainer
    snack chicken and pasta
    lunch tuna and rice
    snack high protein low fat beef burgers x2 and pasta
    dinner steak and sweet potatoe
    pre workout - protein shake
    post - mass gainer
    before bed casein protein shake

i eat salad ,vedgies and brocoli with every meal

DanB is offline Banned
    my diet i have been doing for 2 weeks so far.

hits my macros it looks something like

wake up - mass gainer
    snack chicken and pasta
    lunch tuna and rice
    snack high protein low fat beef burgers x2 and pasta
    dinner steak and sweet potatoe
    pre workout - protein shake
    post - mass gainer
    before bed casein protein shake
    And whats the macros

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information