warmouth is offline Productive Member

Stacked Cycle Questions for Experts on the Subject

Hey guys. This post is not one I need the whole "newby who doesnt have a plan and dont know what he is doing" critique. A "guy I know" is about to start "his" last cycle of the year and has alot of gear needed already. Anyways......, Test Prop only is being used as of right now and I am 10ml in and 10ml to go and my butt feels like I sat in a hornets nest. I am running 100mgs EOD and I am dreading cracking that last vial open. But I have 2 (10ml) vials of winny on standby and have been reading the homepage extensivley the last few days and have come up with a "stack" I would like to try, only if it is a smart stack that you guys can verify the gear being effective while used together. I am planning a Tren /Winny/Anavar stack with no test. If I use test, I would like the longest ester possible to keep from pinning everyday. I am telling you, this Prop hurts for 2 days after. Its is painless while getting, but feels like knots and bruises getting stepped on with high heels. It is really bad. Before you decide what you think, please look over this gear and make sure to look at the mgs. They are different than I have seen.

Winstrol 10ml/100mgs (I have this already)
    Trenbolone Acetate 10ml/100mgs
    Anavar (oral) 10mgs/100 tablets
    **** should I also use a test? It would have to be a once a week because this EOD Prop makes my butt feel like the Elephant Man with pulled teeth!

My goal for this is to continue to build muscle, but not get soft. I was doing the same winny, but only using .5ml per pin (50mgs) and leaned up and was very impressed. That was also the first time I ever "cycled". Now on this Prop, I am noticing alot more soft tissue in my midsection and I got to get rid of that. It is doing the opposite of building a beach body. But I need to know how much of each I should be doing of this and how often. I am really sold on the Anavar. Seems really good for doing everything I want to do, and since I have the winny, I just thought, why not? The Tren sounds too good to be true and thats why I would like to give it a whirl too. Now if this is a recommended stack, should I be using a test, such as a Cypionate or Ethianate? maybe Test 400? I am relatively new to all of this and thought after one try I would be done. Not so. I just dont want my last cycle of the year to be a PAINFUL Prop only cycle. Please let me know what you guys think. I was thinking on doing the winny at .5ml and the Tren at .5ml. The Anavar seems kind of crazy. Some places and people say 200mgs ED, some say 40mgs ED. 200 means 20 tablets and that is not something I am willing to try. Thank you guys in advance. I am hoping to knock this Prop out and get this stuff rolling!

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats?

You gotta use test. I had a friend who ran tren with no test for 8 weeks, he was the biggest guy in the hospital that he was sent to for his emotional break down. Test. is needed for many functions that non test compounds cannot complete.

Not all prop brands are as painful as you're describing. There are many labs that was minimal or no PIP.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse1900 View Post
    What are your stats?

You gotta use test. I had a friend who ran tren with no test for 8 weeks, he was the biggest guy in the hospital that he was sent to for his emotional break down. Test. is needed for many functions that non test compounds cannot complete.

Not all prop brands are as painful as you're describing. There are many labs that was minimal or no PIP.
    My stats now are: 30 years old, 180lbs, 5'10". unsure of BF%. I was at 155lbs for the past 5 years until I tinkered with the winny. I have been on TRT for 7 month before starting anything. I stepped off that and am planning on using that for a PCT. It is Axiron roll on, 90mgs test. I suppose I could use that for my test during the cycle, no? If not, I really would like a once a week test shot just in case of the pain. The injections are a breeze. I cant give them to myself, but they are painless. It is the next 2 days that is horrible. Using a 25ga x 1". Just got some 25ga x 5/8 for the delts, does that sound right? And how long of duration should I be going on this type of cycle and the correst dosages and such? I also wondered if mixing them in the same pin was appropriate?
    Last edited by warmouth; 06-14-2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: change

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    My stats now are: 30 years old, 180lbs, 5'10". unsure of BF%. I was at 155lbs for the past 5 years until I tinkered with the winny. I have been on TRT for 7 month before starting anything. I stepped off that and am planning on using that for a PCT. It is Axiron roll on, 90mgs test. I suppose I could use that for my test during the cycle, no? If not, I really would like a once a week test shot just in case of the pain. The injections are a breeze. I cant give them to myself, but they are painless. It is the next 2 days that is horrible. Using a 25ga x 1". Just got some 25ga x 5/8 for the delts, does that sound right? And how long of duration should I be going on this type of cycle and the correst dosages and such? I also wondered if mixing them in the same pin was appropriate?
    TRT is for life. If you suffer from low T you should be on it all the time. You also don't run a PCT if you are on trt, you just return to your regular trt dosage.

Here is pretty close to my goal for this last cycle:

http://www.masculin.dk/m-01.htm

I really want to focus on my Lats in order to give me that ungodly v-shape in a hurry and have abs showing when I wake up from a nap. I figured my weight was fine, now I think I just need a tune up, and that were I need you guys to help me. I think that pic came from a gay website, so you may or may not have to overlook it. But is that body, with larger lats a possibility on that cycle? And both cycles I have done were 6 week cyles. Step up to 10 weeks? I want to be able to wear a pair of jeans and a t-shirt out to dinner with my wife and feel like I am what its all about.(you know what I mean). I have had that attitude since the Prop and I love it. It is just supercharged confidence I wish I had always had.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse1900 View Post
    TRT is for life. If you suffer from low T you should be on it all the time. You also don't run a PCT if you are on trt, you just return to your regular trt dosage.
    So I should still be on it even though I am shoving 400 mgs of Prop up my butt every week? I mean, I will run it, but when my DR calls me for bloodwork, he might go into shock if I am in cycle.

After that question is answered, can we get to that stack? It is my firt stack, but the doseages are twice the normal amount, so should I only take half a ml at a time? and the Anavar is 10mgs/100 tabs. If I went to 200mgs per day, thats 20 tabs and only 5 days of useage. Seems extreme. What is the idel dose for anavar?

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You sound very new to all this. I think you should stay away from tren and run a simple test cycle or if your that horny to add more for god knows why, stack test with your anavar or just winny.

See how you react to it, more is not better.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    1. What is your cycle history?

2. how long have you been on your current cycle?

By the sound of it you need to clean up your diet, if youre on prop and getting soft around the midsection then this is becasue of the food you are eating, maybe try some cardio too.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your profile says you are just getting into working out and need a lot of help. How long have you been training. I'm not sure you understand TRT if you jump off and want to run a pct.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    How about trying to pin other places then your Glutes to give them a rest. Try quads, delts...

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    1. What is your cycle history?

2. how long have you been on your current cycle?

By the sound of it you need to clean up your diet, if youre on prop and getting soft around the midsection then this is becasue of the food you are eating, maybe try some cardio too.
    6 weeks Winny only cycle 50mgs EOD, then switched to Prop only 100mgs EOD. The Prop will end up being a 6 week as well. I would really like a good 10-12 week cycle so I can actually get some serious results. I have been trying to eat good for quite some time. I got my diet info from a GNC employee. I was at 155 and he sold me some vitamins and mass gainer and even wrote me up a meal plan to try out. It all worked good until I started the Prop. Witht the Winny only cycle, I gained 10lbs and was as hard as a rock. I know winny isnt a bulker, but it worked nicely for me at .5ml/50mgs EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by denverpride View Post
    How about trying to pin other places then your Glutes to give them a rest. Try quads, delts...
    I got 1 inch 25 gauge for glutes and 25 gauge 5/8 inch for delts. Will that be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post
    You sound very new to all this. I think you should stay away from tren and run a simple test cycle or if your that horny to add more for god knows why, stack test with your anavar or just winny.

See how you react to it, more is not better.
    I am on a test only cycle now. It is Test Prop. I just dont like the EOD because of the pain involved. And I am not extra horny. It is weird because everyone told me that my wife woud hate me once going on it. I am on TRT and it really didnt help me too much either. I figured the Prop would put me through the roof, but it hasnt done much in that aspect either. I wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Your profile says you are just getting into working out and need a lot of help. How long have you been training. I'm not sure you understand TRT if you jump off and want to run a pct.
    Thank you for responding to my post. I have been working out for years, but in the last 2 years since I have been married, my exercising has slowed way down. WIth work and such I just cant get much time to do it unless its 9 PM, which interferes with my sleep. I have been working out 3-4 times a week since playing around with this gear and hope to be working out at least 3 days a week from now on. My Dr put me on Axiron to try it out because my test levels were on the low side of the spectrum. It hasnt worked very good so far. I have been continuing it until a week or so ago because I didnt want the excess test in my system because I didnt know how I would react to that much test. The Axiron nor the Prop has done much for the sex drive, but I am getting some weight on. I just didnt think I should be taking 2 types of tests at the same time is the only reason I stopped the Axiron.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you using an ai? Your estrogen may be high. that will hurt your sex drive and is probably why you are holding water

The cycle you proposed it very bad

Your diet has to do more with if you cut or not. Prop isnt making you fat, its your diet or water from estrogen, or both.

I dont the guy from gnc but who know wha the know about diet. I would post yours in the nutrition section here.

5/8 pin is too short imo.
    You need to rotate injection sites more
    And in my experience winny hurts more the prop
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

6 weeks Winny only cycle 50mgs EOD, then switched to Prop only 100mgs EOD. The Prop will end up being a 6 week as well. I would really like a good 10-12 week cycle so I can actually get some serious results. I have been trying to eat good for quite some time. I got my diet info from a GNC employee. I was at 155 and he sold me some vitamins and mass gainer and even wrote me up a meal plan to try out. It all worked good until I started the Prop. Witht the Winny only cycle, I gained 10lbs and was as hard as a rock. I know winny isnt a bulker, but it worked nicely for me at .5ml/50mgs EOD.
    So if I'm reading this correctly this is your first cycle, you are currently half way through and the cycle looks like this:

Week 1-6 winny 50mg EOD
    Week 7-12 prop 100mg EOD
    Week 13-23/24 Tren /winny/anavar (at unknown doses)

No PCT planned, No AI, No HCG .

The only thing I am willing to suggest is that you finish your prop that you have, start a full PCT 3 days later (clomid 100/100/50/50, Nolva 40/40/20/20)

Once you have done this I suggest you concentrate on your diet as it likely needs work if you are adding fat while on prop. And spend a good amount of time researching the drugs you plan to put in your body and how the act and will effect you, it would appear that your cycle knowledge needs a lot of work before jumping on your next one.

Happy to help with advice if you choose to go this route otherwise all I can say is good luck, you'll need it...

Gonzo

So if I'm reading this correctly this is your first cycle, you are currently half way through and the cycle looks like this:

Week 1-6 winny 50mg EOD
    Week 7-12 prop 100mg EOD
    Week 13-23/24 Tren /winny/anavar (at unknown doses)

No PCT planned, No AI, No HCG .

The only thing I am willing to suggest is that you finish your prop that you have, start a full PCT 3 days later (clomid 100/100/50/50, Nolva 40/40/20/20)

Once you have done this I suggest you concentrate on your diet as it likely needs work if you are adding fat while on prop. And spend a good amount of time researching the drugs you plan to put in your body and how the act and will effect you, it would appear that your cycle knowledge needs a lot of work before jumping on your next one.

Happy to help with advice if you choose to go this route otherwise all I can say is good luck, you'll need it...

Gonzo
    I have the Nolva on hand, but after this post I am leaning to not use the Nolva and just jump back on my TRT(Axiron) since it seems a PCT is not needed for me being I have Low T anyways. I fear if I were to start a PCT, it ould not be healthy for me since I will need to get back on the Axiron pretty quick, unless I were to start another cycle. But you were correct that my cycle was the Winny, then the Prop. I only even started this because a friend of mine had an extra bottle of Winny and I decided to tinker. Since then, I feel better than I did with just the TRT, and my mood is much better. Since I started the Prop, I feel great and invincible, but I can get frustrated alot worse while driving or not being able to complete sets. But I have 2 bottles of Winny 10ml/100mgs I want to start right after the Prop, and want to use it to shred. So now what I need to ask and get a lesson on is, do I just do the Winny, or should I stack with one or more other substances? I wont use anything else for the rest of the year after the Winny, so I would like to do something that will help me get shredded and keep the results as best I can. If I need to use the Winny EOD, I would like to try Test 400, Test Ethianate, or Test Cypionate since they are long esters and would just be a once a week pin. If I dont need the test, I would still like to just use the Winny, and I can use my Axiron at the same time and be good as far as getting test too. Last thing, Since the Winny I have is 100mgs per ML, should I use .5ml to equal 50mgs EOD or do you guys recommend using it a different way? I have (2) 10 ML bottles. Thank you all again for all the advice and concerns. I am new to all this and you guys are helping way more than just listening to locals or reading excerpts from magazines. Thank again!

As you will be comIng up to the 12 week mark from your cycle I would say you need to stop now and take a break, educate yourself and clean uP yOur diet. You don't need drugs to cut and if you are on trt and adjust your diet and training accordingly then you will cut up.

It's time to stop mate, when you cycle it should be planned out and executed, having everything you need from day 1 to ...

As you will be comIng up to the 12 week mark from your cycle I would say you need to stop now and take a break, educate yourself and clean uP yOur diet. You don't need drugs to cut and if you are on trt and adjust your diet and training accordingly then you will cut up.

It's time to stop mate, when you cycle it should be planned out and executed, having everything you need from day 1 to ...
    Thank you for your input. I dont think though that I ws clear or you just misread my last reply. I am not coming up on the 12th week of my cycle. Once I finish the Prop I have, it will only be at the 6 week mark of actual cycle. The first go 'round with the winny was just to try it out to see how my body responded to the hormone change. You think, like most on here, that me being new to the juice that I am dumb too it. I can never get a straight forth answer or decent advice on here because people think I am just ignorant to the subject. When I decided that the Test Prop was right or me, I researched it for weeks. Sought advice from local people with knowledge on the subject and even hinted around about it to my primary care physician. I knew to get the substance I wanted to run, nolva, and to seek advice from people who have/are experienced in running the stuff. I was told being my first time, do 50mgs EOD by a local. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on here said at a minimum 100mgs EOD. So I went with the advice I took from here and have doubled what I figued I would use (I intended for a 10 week). At 100mgs EOD, it turns out it wil only be a 5 week and I am only trying to figure what I can and should use to finish up to a full 10-12 weeks. I am asking about adding the Winny I already have to another type of Test to finish up me full cycle. I dont want to finish my first cycle up and it only be a 5 week one. I want to do it right and to maximize my results and want to keep as much as I can. That is all. I am very smart about my own bidy and would not just jump into something like hormon change without first being as educated as I can. That is why I am asking about what would be the best Test to run to make this a full cycle(Also, I would prefer a once-a-week pin on the test and your guys' recommendation as to how to run the Winny). That for all the help thus far. And please keep in mind, this will be the first and last cycle for me for the rest of the year. Maybe I will start one in Feb. to get ready for the beach!

Sorry to say it mate but I offered you good advice and what you just said is a load of crap.

you ran 6 weeks of winny then 5 weeks of Prop THEREFOR YOU ARE APPROACHING THE 12 WEEK MARK...

No you were not educated as you state you were, everything should always be fully planned beginning to end for the entire cycle before you begin but you are just winging it, try winny for 6 weeks, then prop for 6 weeks then something else...

I have given my advice above and will not suggest anything else

Sorry to say it mate but I offered you good advice and what you just said is a load of crap.

you ran 6 weeks of winny then 5 weeks of Prop THEREFOR YOU ARE APPROACHING THE 12 WEEK MARK...

No you were not educated as you state you were, everything should always be fully planned beginning to end for the entire cycle before you begin but you are just winging it, try winny for 6 weeks, then prop for 6 weeks then something else...

I have given my advice above and will not suggest anything else
    No, you did good advice. And I am thankful for it. I was just considering the PROP as the true cycle. I had 6 weeks worth of Winny before the Test, and I only tinkered with it. I tried a shot, wait a few days, get another. Just trying to acclimate my body to possible hormone changes. I was just wanting to run 6 more weeks on a Prop/Winny cycle(no Anavar for now, too pricey). But the first Winny I used ruined after about 2 weeks, so I didnt use it anymore because it turned to glue in the bottle. The Prop is the only one in consideration with my new Winny Stack. I have Nolva, ordering some Armidex from AR, and maybe that other compound they have that has rave reviews. Starts with an "F" I think.

no, you did good advice. And i am thankful for it. I was just considering the prop as the true cycle. i had 6 weeks worth of winny before the test, and i only tinkered with it. I tried a shot, wait a few days, get another. Just trying to acclimate my body to possible hormone changes. I was just wanting to run 6 more weeks on a prop/winny cycle(no anavar for now, too pricey). But the first winny i used ruined after about 2 weeks, so i didnt use it anymore because it turned to glue in the bottle. The prop is the only one in consideration with my new winny stack. I have nolva, ordering some armidex from ar, and maybe that other compound they have that has rave reviews. Starts with an "f" i think.
    therefor you have already done 12 weeks, time to stop...

Thread Information