MFM
    MFM is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Steroid build up and pct start time (50 days after last injection)

This is an article I found and I want you to read carefully, it is a good read and I really need you to share your opinions and what you think of it.

"i have been thinking about this a lot recently after conan and i had a discussion and basically its got to do with how a substances builds up in the body over a period of time and when you can basically start your pct... Admin has brought to our attention that steroid users should wait 3x the half life of the longest ester steroid before starting pct,this is a good rule of thumb to use but alot of the time there is still a big enough build up in the body after that amount of time that starting your pct then can still be ineffective. basically for my example i am going to use the example of injection 100mg of winstrol and you can see how it works its way out of the system in terms of the half life. so here goes.

Joe Average is going to be injection Winstrol Suspension at 100mg per shot.now winstrol has a 24 hour half life,so every 24 hours the amount in the body will drop by half! this is what will happen on the first 10 days :
    day 1 :100mg injected,100mg in the body
    day 2 :24 hours later 50mg in the body
    day 3 :24 hours later 25mg in the body
    day 4 :24 hours later 12.5mg in the body
    day 5 :24 hours later 6.25mg in the body
    day 6 :24 hours later 3.125mg in the body
    day 7 :24 hours later 1.5625mg in the body
    day 8 :24 hours later 0.78mg in the body
    day 9 :24 hours later 0.39mg in the body
    day 10:24 hours later 0.19mg in the body

ok so thats over a 10 day period you can see that after day 3 that the steroid level is low enough for you to start your pct. BUT the problem lies is thats only 1 injection, now if you start injecting every 2nd day, you may be only injecting another 100mg BUT there is still the build up of 25mg from the first injection that you have to take into consideration!

so if we look at the 2nd injection based on the finding we see this

day 1 :100mg injected,100mg in the body
    day 2 :24 hours later 50mg in the body
    day 3 :24 hours later 25mg in the body + 100mg injected
    day 4 :24 hours later 12.5mg in the body + 24 hours later 50mg in the body
    day 5 :24 hours later 6.25mg in the body + 24 hours later 25mg in the body
    day 6 :24 hours later 3.125mg in the body + 24 hours later 12.5mg in the body
    day 7 :24 hours later 1.5625mg in the body + 24 hours later 6.25mg in the body
    day 8 :24 hours later 0.78mg in the body + 24 hours later 3.125mg in the body
    day 9 :24 hours later 0.39mg in the body + 24 hours later 1.5625mg in the body
    day 10:24 hours later 0.19mg in the body + 24 hours later 0.78mg in the body

so now we can see that on the 3rd day there is actually 125mg in the body as there is the residue build up from the previous injection! now by the time we have done out 5th injection there is actually a build up in the system from all the residue of 133.20mg.

now if we look at the first injection after 3days the blood levels have dropped from 100mg to 50,then to 25 then to 12.5mg and then this is a decent time for you to start your pct as the blood concentration is low enough where the drug might not be effective and active enough for it to mess up your pct. BUT now we have done 5 injections and now have the excess build up of 133.20mg to worry about. so 24 hours later u have 66.6mg then down to 33.3mg,down to 16.65mg so it might actually take a day later for you in order to start your pct. now this doesn't look like much when you are dealing with a substance such as winstrol,but lets move to something that has a 10day half life and some one is injecting a 1000mg every 10 days as in the case of some people using test en

day 1 :1000mg injected,1000mg in the body
    day 10 :10days later 500mg in the body
    day 20 :10 hours later 250mg in the body
    day 30 :10days later 125.0mg in the body
    day 40 :10days later 62.5mg in the body
    day 50 :10days later 31.25mg in the body
    day 60 :10days later 1.5625mg in the body
    day 70 :10days later 7.8mg in the body
    day 80 :10days later 3.9mg in the body
    day 90 :10days later 1.9mg in the body

this is quite a realistic scenario... the same thing happens when you do twice weekly injections such at 500mg test en every 5th day for example...so if you look at it by the 5th 10day injection(or 10th 5th day injection) you will after that period of time have a risidule build up of another 333g of testosterone ...which you will have to wait to metabolise and work out your system.

so now after injecting 1000mg of test enanthate every 10 days, at day 90 you stop the cycle you have to deal with 1333mg of testosterone

now if you were using 1000mg and u used the 3x the half life then you essentially on day 30 have got 250mg to deal with,some people will wait till day 50 to start pct where blood levels will be close to 62.5mg now what happens when you are dealing with the build up in the system of the additional 333mg??? so lets look 1333mg 10days later = 666.5 10 days later = 333.25mg,10days later 166mg,10days later 83mg which is still higher than the 62.5mg than originally though would be in the system!!

look this might be all out there and stuff but you gotta realize is there is a build up in the system and that build up needs to be taking into consideration... now all these working have been done with the dose staying the same and injection protocol staying the same,this would be a whole lot different if joe average after week 5 decided to up the dosages of the substance being used...

now when constructing a cycle you should take this period of time into consideration... you have to wait 50days after your last test enanthate injection to start pct then you still have 50days in order to play with short esters!!

so if you need to start pct in week 15,make sure that you have finished your acetate/proprionate esters in week 13(3x the longest half life being proprionate 4.5days x 3 = 14days/2 weeks)and your short orals 1-2 days before (3x longest half life of anavar or winstrol is 9hours,so 27hours is 1 day,2 to be safe)

so lets look at it this as an example

week 1-10
    1000mg test enanthate per week
    week 8,9,10,11,12,13
    test prop + masteron prop/tren acetate
    week 9,10,11,12,13,14
    winstrol orals + anavar orals + proviron

week 15 starts :

now by week 15 all the esters would've cleared for you start a happy decent pct which will let u recover from your steroid cycle... not the usual 2 weeks after your last injection of long esters we have been doing for so long!! "

So guys what do you think?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think that whoever wrote that is an idiot and isn't taking into consideration that these are drugs, not radioactive isotopes with infinitely measurable half-lives.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    I think that whoever wrote that is an idiot and isn't taking into consideration that these are drugs, not radioactive isotopes with infinitely measurable half-lives.
    I believe this guy (Bone) ***. Plain and simple. You are one of the most knowledgeable bros around. IMHO !!!

Thread Information