ok need advise.... ive taken tren with sus before and it was great. i stayed on tren waaaay to long, like back to back cycles . without a break. when i came of i crashed pretty hard. took about 5 months off all then just started about 4 weeks ago on same stack and dosage as before. 125 tren eth and 250 sus a week. low for alot i know but im still very reactive and get huge as fk if too high. now here is the question, after about 3 weeks on my right NUT swelled up like twice the size and hurt to touch, it felt like i had swollen tubes or lumps around the nut. it did not hurt to piss or ejaculate.this lasted about 3 to 4 days. and im ejaculating like a gallon at a time, and my sensitivity while having sex is way off the charts, i damn near ejaculate within minutes,tis is waaaaaay not the norm,,,along with this my hard ons are not as solid or rock like im used to. it gets up but it seams to not be all in the game. my libido is way off as well up and down at best no were near the norm or when im on test. when flacid it also seems to be way smaller than normal. im a very endowed man and this obviously fks with my head lol so does any of this sound normal?? any advise?? should i shut down the tren all together??