J5885 is offline New Member

Not looking for a source, but ????

If this is against rules, I'll delete immediately.

Most people have a source here, but the way you find them is just shopping around from site to site? I'd like to know experience and not a source. Mexico has always been my option, but crossing the border is nerve racking and I really don't wanna do it again. I'd just like tips maybe.

Again if this is against the rules I'll delete, but I'm just trying to go a different route then my current option.

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    yea prob not a good idea

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    when i was starting out, had some similar issues as you. yeah, it is a bit of trial and error, so proper research is crucial to minimize the risk.

couple of things you can try to see if your prospective source is legit. google this:

complaints: [source]

anyone bitching about getting ripped off can complain on a variety of bulletin boards and else where. this google should pick it up.

secondly, a member here has suggested looking here:

[link remove due to likely corruption]

I haven't tried it, but it's worth looking at. the premise is that it is a member driven rating system. the assumption is that the sponsors have no control over it.

finally, after you've bbeen here awhile and some of the vets begin to get comfortable with you, some may be responsive to steering you in the right direction. Please wait for a few months and get 100 quality posts under your belt before hitting them up.

Hope this helps
    ---Roman
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-30-2012 at 05:04 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    TR that forum is corrupt, owned by a lab and the sources can pay to improve their ratings, majority of the reviews are also clearly fake

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    I've heard they are corrupt as well.

ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    I was browsing around that website for a bit. Seemed too good to be true. Found sources on there with ease that carried human grade...something that's been very evasive to me.

thanks mates on the heads up on the corrupted site. no more mention of it from me. =)

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    From what I see you were talking eblank - all garbage, not 100% but close. All are ran by different branches of a certain mob. . . Really, yes

So far throughout all of my searches on the inteweb I have found 2. One for the usual and after tons of countless emails, powder. The 2nd still scares me a bit, so I don't have personal proof it is 100%. But, I have gotten quite a few solid testimonials from real people.

delaros4 is offline New Member
    I think if you go to a gym, striking a conversation with people there you might find yourself with some good sources. That how I got mine. And I haven't had any complains so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by delaros4 View Post
    I think if you go to a gym, striking a conversation with people there you might find yourself with some good sources. That how I got mine. And I haven't had any complains so far.

Possibly, either way it takes a bit of time and luck. A friend of a friend found me a guy locally, that shit was just a joke. So, I got online and started hitting the boards. . . . Most allow you to post sources. But, that means nothing. Just because one fake ass says it's fine don't mean crap.

Even after that, I still had a Vet on here give me a source check. I was scared shitless about injecting crap I got from someone that I never met or truly trusted.

All went well, I blew up. . . Then shot in another order since this was straight as legit as it can get and who knows how long I can get it from the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by delaros4
    That doesn't work for me at all. The owner of the gym I go to bands from the gym if you mention it. Understandable though and I have had a few convo's w/ people, but they usually end up asking me to go to Mexico for them instead. I'm assuming most sites are a scam? I see so many, but it's rough not knowing how much trail and error I'm gonna have to go through.

Trial*

Quote Originally Posted by delaros4 View Post
    unless you strike up a conversation with a narc.....?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    That's why I wouldn't do that one. . . . Ouch

Online seems to be the most popular then buddy referral.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

That too :-/

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    ^^^ or a gay stripper

delaros4 is offline New Member

Lol I mean it does take time. It's not like you're gonna come up to somebody and ask them if they do it and where they get their gear. In my case I started talking to this one guy who needed a spot. Everything after that is history

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    ^^^ or a gay stripper
    exactly!

papa-g is offline Member

exactly!
    Omg. I actually Lol'd when I read this one. Cuz at my old gym before he moved the only juice head at the gym was a gay stripper! So in that case it was the only way to go. Lol!!! No joke.

.....and magic mike just came out too. Source central.

Jaxkiller is offline New Member
    Any gay stripper here at the forum that I can talk to?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxkiller
    Any gay stripper here at the forum that I can talk to?
    AnabolicBoy1981 is our resident gay stripper here

curioususer is offline Junior Member
    consult a local TRT doctor if u wanna avoid "pound me in the ass" prison

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Do u have an example going rate for a trt doc? My boy actually told me about a guy but the whole thing sounds like it is for super rich wasps who suffer from "LOW T" haha

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419
    Do u have an example going rate for a trt doc? My boy actually told me about a guy but the whole thing sounds like it is for super rich wasps who suffer from "LOW T" haha
    Some insurers will cover it. For those that don't, the market rate is about $250 for 8 visits.

papa-g is offline Member
    I have a friend that pays a $35 copay and gets 5 months of CYP for TRT for only $8

Quote Originally Posted by papa-g
    I have a friend that pays a $35 copay and gets 5 months of CYP for TRT for only $8
    Yes, insurance is the way to go. Most PPOs will cover members designated as "low-T" but the HMOs are hit/miss. My HMO won't cover it.

Keep in mind these clinics will carefully manage your doses. Don't expect super high doses or aggressive compounds. Most use t-prop, cyp, or deca but also provide AIs and hcg . If you are hoping for 600-1200 ml dose of gear weekly, these clinics won't provide that kind of service. They'll manage your testosterone to mid range or upper normal limits. Also, don't expect or ask for aggressive compounds (e.g. Tren ). The clinics still operate within acceptable medical guidelines otherwise their licenses would be revoked and they would be shut down.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Yes, insurance is the way to go. Most PPOs will cover members designated as "low-T" but the HMOs are hit/miss. My HMO won't cover it.

Keep in mind these clinics will carefully manage your doses. Don't expect super high doses or aggressive compounds. Most use t-prop, cyp, or deca but also provide AIs and hcg. If you are hoping for 600-1200 ml dose of gear weekly, these clinics won't provide that kind of service. They'll manage your testosterone to mid range or upper normal limits. Also, don't expect or ask for aggressive compounds (e.g. Tren). The clinics still operate within acceptable medical guidelines otherwise their licenses would be revoked and they would be shut down.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Right. His 5 month supply is at 150mg per week. But I was just stating that I know of ate say one case from personal experience. Had he told me his test levels were at 198. And that his urologist would prescribe it for most men under 400. First I've heard of this as I thought 200 was point dr would Rx.

Quote Originally Posted by papa-g
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Right. His 5 month supply is at 150mg per week. But I was just stating that I know of ate say one case from personal experience. Had he told me his test levels were at 198. And that his urologist would prescribe it for most men under 400. First I've heard of this as I thought 200 was point dr would Rx.
    Ya for sure. Was just letting OP know that doses are low. Some guys head to these clinics thinking they can get on a stack and amp their test levels way up but that's not the case.

My first visit to a clinic was last year when my testosterone was 180! Endocrinologist wanted to prescribe androgel but I said no and went to Men's clinic for cyp injections.

socalfun64 is offline Junior Member
    nevermind, not worth it
    Last edited by socalfun64; 07-03-2012 at 07:07 PM.

bdw1269 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    From what I see you were talking eblank - all garbage, not 100% but close. All are ran by different branches of a certain mob. . . Really, yes

So far throughout all of my searches on the inteweb I have found 2. One for the usual and after tons of

countless emails, powder. The 2nd still scares me a bit, so I don't have personal proof it is 100%. But, I have gotten quite a few solid testimonials from real people.

Just to let u know my buddy has good luck with this garbage site u talk about

Quote Originally Posted by bdw1269

Just to let u know my buddy has good luck with this garbage site u talk about
    Since this garbage site was flagged I didn't even get to take a look at it. What is it?

ADSONE is offline Junior Member
    In the same boat...referals is the only way...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by J5885 View Post
    Since this garbage site was flagged I didn't even get to take a look at it. What is it?
    we dont discuss sources or sites. It was taken down for a reason. So why would you ask for it again?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

we dont discuss sources or sites. It was taken down for a reason. So why would you ask for it again?
    Because a vet originally put it so I figured it was just another forum.....???? I didn't know if it was an actual site. I figured it was flagged because it's not trusted.

Arkadian4u is offline New Member
    Hello Senior member, I have only joined a few days now but this is the first time I am posting, I have NO experience of going on cycles so it is hard for me to put up many posts, It's fustrating because i've nearly made the decision to try a cycle of Sustonan 250 and used clomid after my cycle has finished that i know a little about however I need an Online retailer that I can trust to get the bonafide products. that's the only thing that makes me undecisive!!! are you allowed to give me a few retailers and then I will decide who to purchase from so all you've done is pointed me in the right direction, the rest is my choice!!!! please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by samson_420 View Post
    Possibly, either way it takes a bit of time and luck. A friend of a friend found me a guy locally, that shit was just a joke. So, I got online and started hitting the boards. . . . Most allow you to post sources. But, that means nothing. Just because one fake ass says it's fine don't mean crap.

Even after that, I still had a Vet on here give me a source check. I was scared shitless about injecting crap I got from someone that I never met or truly trusted.

All went well, I blew up. . . Then shot in another order since this was straight as legit as it can get and who knows how long I can get it from the same place.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkadian4u View Post
    Hello Senior member, I have only joined a few days now but this is the first time I am posting, I have NO experience of going on cycles so it is hard for me to put up many posts, It's fustrating because i've nearly made the decision to try a cycle of Sustonan 250 and used clomid after my cycle has finished that i know a little about however I need an Online retailer that I can trust to get the bonafide products. that's the only thing that makes me undecisive!!! are you allowed to give me a few retailers and then I will decide who to purchase from so all you've done is pointed me in the right direction, the rest is my choice!!!! please help.
    cmon dude. dont hijack someones thread. 2nd read the rules, your not supposed to ask for sources.

Thread Information